• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Rainman Eagle Eye Bill / Willy Wonka and HT Ursus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stretchbaldy

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Howdy all,

New guy here but please don't let my new guy status here on the freaks scare you away!..... I'm interested in buying Rainman's Eagle Eye and or his incredible Willy Wonka figure.

I'm playing catch up on some customs that I would really love to add to my collection.

I'm ready to buy now if your willing to sell. If your not sure about dealing with a new guy please feel free to check my feedback on eBay to see that I'm not a wacko or a flake job! My eBay name is the same as here.....

Thanks for your time.

[email protected]

-G

Last edited:
Re: WTB: Rainman Eagle Eye Bill and/or Willy Wonka

Finding anyone to sell you anything Rainman will be difficult to do, but it happens. You just missed a Bill on Ebay that sold yesterday. I am sure they will pop up again. I was able to buy both Wonka and Bill from somebody, but ended up returning BIll, because the mustache broke during shipping.

Good luck on your search though

Also looking for a MIB never removed from box Hot Toys Planet of the Apes General URSUS. Looking for one in the USA if possible.

Let me know! Thanks for your time.

Back