NC newb. Help with questions???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wanderlai

Super Freak
Reaction score
Im new to collecting statues. Always loved Marvel comics..X-Men mostly. Favorite character is Magneto. Im putting in a media room(man cave) and I want some statues to help set it off.

So where are the best online places to buy from? I signed up for the BDCC to get the discount on new stuff since I plan on getting the new Bowen Magneto and Hulk. I know you can order direct from SS as well. I buy a ton of stuff from Amazon but I see few statues on there. What about places like Dark Figures, MidTownComics NYC, and Big Bad Toy Store? Any places offer frequent coupons or free shipping?

Heres what ID like to get so far:

Koto Magneto
"new" Bowen Magneto
"new" Bowen Hulk, although I see SS is coming out with a new one.
Bowen Planet Hulk
SS Skaar
SS Red Hulk Comiquette
Thanos...but which version? Infinty Gaunlet, Standing MS, on a Throne, or SS Diorama with Mistress Death?
Lady Death PF
Vampirela PF
Lord of Darkness bust (red and dark colors)

Any collector advice on the ones above?

Thanks for any help!

Last edited:
Welcome to the boards wanderlai. A statue collector hey? They look fabtatstic but shipping such weight to the UK would...

a) Bankrupt me (either directly, or 'by the back door' ie paying double the US price if I buy it from a UK supplier)...as well as crippling the postman!

b) Totally fill every centimetre of display space I have, very quickly, in the scales that I like! I could fit two 1:6 figures in the space for one statue, in my limited area. Now if I had more room...it would be BOTH :yess:

Oh but, MAN!! They do look good!

Back