• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

TechLife's WTB Thread: DEXTER! / MK III BD Helmet/MK III Base/MT Shoes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TechLife

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey all! Here is a list of things I am currently looking to purchase:

- DEXTER

- HT Standard Base (Stand) for MK III - Not the big one that came with the MK III BD. The standard black one that comes with almost everything but with name tag on base.

- HT Iron Man Mark III Battle Damaged Sideshow Exclusive crushed helmet only

- HT Iron Man Mark IV Sunglasses

- HT Mech Test Tony Shoes (Not the MT boots)

Additional Info: (May not be relevant to current wish list)
- I am a mint box collector. (Read: OCD) I prefer to have the HT shipping carton but it isn't 100% necessary. The biggest thing (other than the figure being in pristine condition) is that the box needs to be free of dings, dents, crushed corners, shelf wear, etc. Yeah, I'm "that" guy. :cuckoo: (Minor scratches from being taken in and out of the HT shipper are usually ok. I'm not that psycho.)
- I am willing to pay a reasonable amount if your item meets my criteria and you are willing to pack out the item rather than just send it in the HT shipper. They never survive for me.
- I have 200+ 100% positive feedback on eBay going back 10+ years and I'm willing to share my ID if you wish so you can check me out.
- Please let me know if you have any these you are willing to part with. There isn't much on eBay and I don't think I can trust most sellers there anyway.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Re: WTB HT Iron Man MK III BD, MK VI (US Buyer)

My friend has a Mark III BD still in mint box regular edition. I believe he's asking $325 shipped. Let me know if you're interested.

Re: WTB HT Iron Man MK III BD, MK VI (US Buyer)

PM Sent. Thanks Rain!

Last edited:
Back