avp hot toys chopper predator questions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

douchbag94

Super Freak
Reaction score
hey guys i'm thinking of selling mine and i was wondering how much would be a good price? he's complete nothing broken missing except the box has all his hands and weapons his chrome if in great shape

526733_215284158584825_100003097287858_368482_1568928728_n.jpg

544556_208756735904234_100003097287858_355575_1541394984_n.jpg

what do you guys think?

Last edited:
Re: avp hot toys copper predator questions

$200-$250

Hurry and sell it before he follows Predator 2 and Original.

I reckon if your going to auction it youve a better chance of just keeping an eye on ebay and waiting a little bit for a chopper box to come up and buy it. i saw one not so long ago and it didnt go for much. If you get the box it would probably raise the price you can sell the entire thing by 33%. But i think with the box nowadays it will go for about 400-450 as an ambitious price

I reckon if your going to auction it youve a better chance of just keeping an eye on ebay and waiting a little bit for a chopper box to come up and buy it. i saw one not so long ago and it didnt go for much. If you get the box it would probably raise the price you can sell the entire thing by 33%. But i think with the box nowadays it will go for about 400-450 as an ambitious price

ok bro will do thanks :)

You're selling him? You just got him a few months ago and I don't think he's in danger of being remade. Not this year, anyway. Any particular reason?

they used to go for around 600+ couple months ago, now hts figures doesnt even worth over retail, since its so unlimited

Sold mine with a repainted bio as a bonus for about $550 around 2 months ago I think. You should still be able to get decent money for it. Around $4-450 is my guess.

If you are going to sell it, now would probably be the best time...prices are most likely only going to drop with all of HT's Predator re-releases.

I'd say 400 would not be hard to get on feebay. But feebay and paypal will take like 60 dollars out of the 400.

If you are going to sell it, now would probably be the best time...prices are most likely only going to drop with all of HT's Predator re-releases.

I'd agree with that. I always had a feeling that HT was going to reissue the T2 T800, so I stuck mine on eBay with the bonus Cyberdyne accessories & it went for £260 a month later HT announced there DX version. I'm not saying HT are going to reissue Chopper now but the longer you leave it the closer it'll get to being reissued.

Go to ebay and search "hot toys chopper predator", then after the page loads, look to the left and tick the box "completed listings". Look at the listings that say "sold" and you will see what actually sold recently and for how much.

This will give you a good idea of a selling price.

I'd been interested in that Chopper a few months ago but I'll wait for HT to reissue it some time in the future. I've been stung so many times over paying for figures only for HT to reissue them :slap

Back