• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT iron spiderman com for back in black com, WTB gambit pf and wolverine pf

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B28rian

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I'm looking to trade a perfect condition iron spiderman comiquette with boxes for back in black spiderman comiquette. Email me if you are interested! I also have a perfect condition hot toys mark vi exclusive for trade. I'm also interested in gambit pf exc!

Re: WTT iron spiderman com for back in black com

i have a gambit pf ex for sale. let me know if you're interested in that and my other ones for sale still.

Still looking to trade for or buy a spiderman back in black comiquette:). I have a iron spiderman comiquette or a hot toys mark vi esclusive iron man to trade.

do you have any other marvel SS statues u would trade for the back in black spidey

I have venom regular spidey and carnage but not trading them. Would you consider selling the back in black?

not really wanting to sell it i just picked it up a few weeks ago im a new collector i see you live in florida im from jacksonville ....make me and offer on the spidey worst i can say is no

Want list
- gambit PF Exc
- spiderman back in black comiquette
- wolverine pf regular or exclusive

Statues for trade/ can combine with pay pal cash as well
- iron spiderman comiquette
- hot toys iron man mark vi exclusive
- carnage comiquette exclusive

WTB gambit pf and wolverine pf

Looking to buy a gambit pf exc Or wolverine pf. Pm me your offer! Also have a hot toys iron man mark vi exclusive to trade combined with cash from pay pal.

Re: WTB gambit pf and wolverine pf

i have both for sale. not looking for trades, but let me know if you like my prices.

WTT or sale HT iron man mark vi exclusive

I want to trade my iron man mark vi exclusive for a wolverine pf, cyclops pf exc. Or spiderman back in black.

Last edited by a moderator:
Merged multiple threads as per commerce rules. I added what I could to the title but feel free to eo amend it to something more suitable if you wish :duff
x :peace

Back