QMX Mal's stunt pistol

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cplhicks

Super Freak
Reaction score
I did a search but I couldn't find a thread for this item.

I just got mine today through my LCS.

Malsgun.jpg

It's pretty sweet! It has a very nice heft to it. It is cast from the actual original prop mold. The best part is the price tag: $80.

I'm really happy with it.:yess:

Got one just like it, and you're right, it is sweet. A must for any Browncoat. By the way, your bench is almost as messy as mine.

Old Grandpa

I'm interested in the actual prop replica that's in the hundreds. This one never spoke to me. But it's great that you are loving it. That makes me smile.

Money has been tighter lately so getting this for a good price really mattered to me.

Also because of Canada's strict gun control I needed to buy it locally. Trust me you do not want to have gun replicas shipped from other countries.

Over all for the price and the result I'm super happy :)

for the money this is a great prop replica, wish the mold had been taken from the hero prop instead of the stunt pistol though.

I have this piece as well and joy it much more than I expected to! An actual prop replica would be even more amazing to have, although I probably cant afford it. : )

Nice!!!:hi5:

I won't take the chance importing gun replicas. I will only get it if it is locale.

I didn't even think about it until it was out for delivery! I got a little worried but it showed up fine.

It's really the only gun replica I have so chances are I won't do it again.

I didn't even think about it until it was out for delivery! I got a little worried but it showed up fine.

It's really the only gun replica I have so chances are I won't do it again.

I'm glad it showed up with no problems.

I have an Auto-9 as well. But I really really want a Blastech DH-17 pistol as well as a pulse rife buy sadly they still elude me :(

Back