Anya: We should start the campaign

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So which Anya do you want most?

• "OMWF" ("Bunnies" butterfly shirt)

Votes: 22 42.3%
  • "OMWF" ("I'll Never Tell")

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Anyanka

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • "The Wish" Human Anya

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • "Chosen"

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Aud

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 10 19.2%

• Total voters

olvidadero

Chipmunk Robot on Ice
Reaction score
Ok, I messed it up with my previous post, could someone delete it?

I'm sorry if this makes too many polls right now in the board, but I wanted to do this so bad. Now that we have Giles coming, the next core character that might be released is Anya, isn't it? Which Anya would you like to become a beautiful 12 inch figure?

Sorry for the quality of the pictures.

OMWF "Bunnies" Anya
39509889_458d902ea4.jpg

OMWF "I'll Never Tell" Anya
tell-14ax-never.jpg

Anyanka
buffy10.jpg

"The Wish" Human Anya
anya.jpg

"Chosen" Anya
PDVD_993.jpg

Aud
meta-aud.jpg

Others:

"Fear, Itself" Anya
anya-bunny.jpg

"Hell's Bells" Anya
616.jpg

"Selfless" Anya
anya.russia.jpg

...and some suggestions?

Anya has a thousand faces, a million outfits, a world of hairstyles. It is hard to pick one. I love her in "Two To Go"
30294322.jpg

but her "OMWF Bunnies" look would make a perfect 12 inch Anya for me.

Bring on Anya!!

Last edited:
the only Anya I'd buy is the one in the bunny suit. I liked the Anya character a lot, but I just wouldn't really care for any other Anya figure.

I picked "other" because I'd also want the "Fear itself" Anya in the Bunny suit. I think the OMWF "I'd never tell" and "Bunnies" Anya would have too many exposed joints and wouldn't look good at all. I know a lot complained about Subway Spike and PG Buffy's exposed joints.

I wouldn't mind an Anyanka to go with D'Hoffryn or an Aud to go with D'Hoffryn. I would prefer a human Anya if we are only to get one though.

Haven't watched any BtVS recently to recall... but IMHO Anya is one hot gal in Buffy... almost on par with Darla... :lol

Anyway, whatever outfit they choose, hope the Buffy suit comes as the extra accessory (not an Exclusive please).

I am so sorry I had to include Hell's Bells Anya and Bunny Anya in the "other" category, since they're pretty popular looks of Anya. I should've listed them as separate options in the poll and maybe "I'll never tell" Anya should be included in "other". I can't fix that, can I? I'm such a beginner...:monkey2

bluesparrow said:
I'd like Anya to come in the Bunny suit, and underneath be wearing the Charlie's Angels costume from the next halloween episode.

That would be a good combo! And don't forget the skates if they do it!!

I chose other for Anya From "Selfless" the outfit she's in toward the end of the episode. Bunny Anya would just look out of place with the other figures IMO.

I think we're at the point where the figure itself is the exclusive...
:monkey2

I hate to say, but I think you are right. I would be happy with any Anya, but I loved "Once More With Feeling, so that gets the vote. Just make the head swappable for the demon Anyanka face, and I'll be a happy camper, since it ain't likely we'll get two cracks at Anya.

I picked other because your options were all with outfits that would expose the joints in her arms and/or legs (other than the rabbit costume). I'd prefer something long sleeved so as not to expose the joints.

I loved the whole rabbit angle but I don't think I'd want a figure where the rabbit costume is the sole display option. Maybe as an exclusive.

I ended up picking the Wish Human Anya. Basically because I want a fully-clothed, human-faced, non-period Anya. Doesn't really need to be that particular episode. And I want the d@mn bunny suit as her accessory (not exclusive, just pack the thing with her!)

When we get Anya, I would like to see her in her Chosen outfit. It covers all articulation and is one of her action oriented outfits.

I would love for the Bunny outfit to come with it though. We already have Oz in his Fear, Itself outfit, and I have a custom Xander in a tux and Willow in Joan of Arc attire. I'd love to have a Bunny suit Anya to go with them!

deanandre said:
When we get Anya, I would like to see her in her Chosen outfit. It covers all articulation and is one of her action oriented outfits.

I would love for the Bunny outfit to come with it though. We already have Oz in his Fear, Itself outfit, and I have a custom Xander in a tux and Willow in Joan of Arc attire. I'd love to have a Bunny suit Anya to go with them!

And Giles comes with the "Fear Itself" demon!

I really love the idea of Anya coming with a regular outfit and the bunny suit as the exclusive accessory. But, if they do that, the hair has to be able to have the bunny costume fit over it.

Firefly Flanatic said:
And Giles comes with the "Fear Itself" demon!

I really love the idea of Anya coming with a regular outfit and the bunny suit as the exclusive accessory. But, if they do that, the hair has to be able to have the bunny costume fit over it.

Good point. This may not work, but with the Dragon Timeline and Alexander figures they had removable hair for some of the guy figures. That might work for Anya too. That way she could have her full hair style from Chosen AND fit into the bunny eared cowl without it sitting too high on her head.

Sideshow has never done this before (that I know of), but they did make "bald" figures for their Monty Python and the Holy Grail line. The Eric Idle character is bald so that his chainmail headdress fit tight on his head. Unfortunately, he looks pretty bad bald and it would have been nice if Sideshow offered a hairpiece with him!

I just watched the last Buffy episode a couple of days ago (started the series in October!). Now that I know Anya's complete story, I want her even more! As a 1/6 scale that is... I don't remember for what Anya I voted, but I'd welcome any version basically. Perhaps I even buy it? I just hope it will not turn out as crappy as Willow and Cordelia did.

Edit: now I remember, I voted 'other'.

Back