• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS:Sideshow Bucky Cap PF EX and Green Scar vs Silver Savage EX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anthos

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm selling my Premium Format Sideshow Bucky Captain America EX statue and the Green Scar vs Silver Savage dio EX. The items are in excellent condition and from a smoke free home. This is the exclusive version of the statue with the switch out head and fine art print._The dio is also the EX with switch out hand and helmet/ hair. They has been only on display for a short period of time._I can arrange a pick up if you live in eastern Pennsylvania New Jersey Delaware or New York. If you have any questions please feel free to pm. I do not have the original boxes but they are packed securely for pick up.

Bucky Cap Ex w print $140
Green Scar vs Silver Savage dio $130

6bf7dce4.jpg

8f3e6d14.jpg

dfa9935a.jpg

eb68b1be.jpg

a67e181f.jpg

701af83e.jpg

2fb62e41.jpg

Last edited:
Great prices Anthos! I have the dio and bought it directly from SSC for a hundo more. I can't see either of these lasting long. Good luck with your sale.

Hey bro thought you were gonna let me know first if you were selling any statues? That Bucky is tempting! PM or text me.

Great prices. Question, no original box...? You mean the art box?

Back