• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Star Wars, Hellboy 2, POTC PF's for sale!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boba Fett

El Cazador de Hombres
Reaction score
A broken fence, disabled garage opener, and car repairs have forced me to sell off more of my collection.

All PF's are in mint condition with their original boxes. Some do not have the original shippers, but I will provide one if not. All are from a non-smoking home.

==

Clone.jpg

Star Wars: Clone Trooper PF Regular

$125 SHIPPED.

==

PAYPAL ONLY. USA SHIPPING PREFFERED. I WILL SHIP TO CANADA BUT EXTRA SHIPPING RATES WILL APPLY!!

Last edited:
Hellboy PF has been sold.

I've dropped prices again on all PF figures. Bumping up this thread again.

Now lowered all items to $175 each. Must move these out. I need to take my dog to the vet and have no money to pay for it.

Would buy the Clonetrooper and Aura if I would live in the states :(
Wish you all the best for your dog!

Thanks! It's just that shipping overseas is too expensive for me. :(

But at least Aurra Sing has been sold. It helps for now.

Jack and Clone Trooper still available.

Now lowered to $150 each. Must move these out.

My dog sliced his paw on our fence, so we're sending him to the vet now. To add, blood was everywhere when we got home. The carpet throughout the house looks like a murder scene. So now I need money for carpet cleaning as well.

Will consider overseas if payment is made quickly and volunteers to pay for overseas shipping. It will be very expensive so I must give warning. Also, U.S. shipping does not do tracking, so I cannot give you any kind of tracking number and insurance will not be provided.

Just being upfront about our overseas members.

I'm hoping so too. He's at the vet now and I think they're going to give him stitches.

So please, these are great prices and you will be helping a noble cause. :)

can not believe no one gets those.. Im late for the game for aurra..

if the Clone would be the ex.. :(

Good luck with your friend :(

Back