Avengers 6 inch figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MAV

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Guys, is there word on ANY 6-7 inch figures for the movie?
Hasbro, Marvel Legends or Marvel Select?

The Last thing I was able to get ahold of was a great looking Nick Fury figure that was released for either the Cap or Thor movie.

But I havent seen ANY figures in this scale for the Avengers film so far.

I'd love to have a Coulson, A Widow, a Hawkeye & a Maria Hill.

I've got the rest of the team from their individual movies.

And no Black Widow. I'm not interested in 6" but I still can't stand to see every other character made, and no BW. She is a big part of The Avengers. Frustrating for me.

Interesting. They are walmart exclusives, which will sell for @ $15-18 each, yet $200 for 6 figures is $33 each. OUCH!!!!

I'll wait til I see them at walmart.

I got the 3 Thor and 3 Cap 6" figures for $15 each. And later saw them as peg warmers on clearance for $5 each.

Interesting. They are walmart exclusives, which will sell for @ $15-18 each, yet $200 for 6 figures is $33 each. OUCH!!!!

I'll wait til I see them at walmart.

I got the 3 Thor and 3 Cap 6" figures for $15 each. And later saw them as peg warmers on clearance for $5 each.

Why is that surprising? If they are exclusives to Wal-mart, how do you think they get them? Buying them at Walmart. And they aren't going to sell them at cost, they got to make something off of them, hense $33 each :lol

6" and around that size went down hill once toy biz closed shop. Some of the marvel selects are nice but outside of the big galactus/sentinel Hasbro has been a disaster IMO. Nothing close to series1-12 legends/icons

There's still something in me that makes me wanna pick these guys up as placeholders until I get their HT versions for some reason.

Back