1/6th Scale Celebration VI Exclusive - Commander Ganch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
I didn't see a thread or wasn't able to find it during search but apparently this is the Exclusive figure:

Ganch_full.png

fa2a6bb5.jpg

https://www.mediumatlarge.net/2012/05/star-wars-at-large-first-show-store.html?m=1

Last edited:
Apparently. I wonder if they'll be more of them, maybe different colors or ranks? It could be interesting but not something that they'll do in high number I'm sure.

the write up on rebelscum says we get both helmets.I am getting him for sure.nothing like variety in my ever growing army!

Looks like the head was cast in a transluscent resin... not sure if that will translate to the final product but it looks very realistic.

As for the figure I'm not interested as I've reached my clone quota.

Looks like the head was cast in a transluscent resin... not sure if that will translate to the final product but it looks very realistic.

As for the figure I'm not interested as I've reached my clone quota.

I'll give in that the translucent resin is awesome, and the sculpt is great, but with characters like echo,fives,wolffe, and the likes, why this guy? Heck I would have prefered one of the guys from the 501st in the Krell arc.

The positive is that jango should translate well with the head sculpt...yipeeee!

if i remember correctly,im pretty sure Ganch was in the comic strip webisodes on SW.com as a lead in to EP3 or during Ep3..
Written by Pablo Hildalgo and illustrated by Tom Hodges.

Back