STARWARS1313.com

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig77

Super Freak
Reaction score
Star Wars 1313

Posted By Chris on May 7, 2012

Every time Lucasfilm registers a new domain name, it sends fans into a frenzy of guessing games as to what the title might mean. As WhatCulture.com reports, last week saw eight new domain names registered with some interesting titles.

On May 2nd, Lucasfilm registered terms such as StarWars1313.com (Whois) and SW1313.com (Whois) via the brand protection agency Corporate Service Company. They now own no less than eight domains with the term, including; 1313starwars.com, 1313starwars.net, 1313sw.com, 1313sw.net, starwars1313.com, starwars1313.net, sw1313.com, and sw1313.net.

Could this be a working title for the proposed Boba Fett movie that Joe Johnston mentioned last year?

Check out the full report here and thanks to Jimmy Mac for the heads up!

From "TheForce.net"

I wonder if Boba's serial number is 1313? Although an unaltered clone, still a testtube baby...:rotfl
Would lova a Boba Fett movie, and given the numbers its possible as all the clones have 4 digit serial numbers.
We can only hope to see more starwars movies on the big screen.

A possible Boba Fett movie you say.....that would be the best and worst day ever. I would get to see my child hood dreams come true and also watch them wither and die. Next you'll tell me Bossk was actually a guy in a lizard costume ;)

It'd be cool if it was a new multimedia project like The Force Unleashed. That first game was pure Wars.

https://kotaku.com/5908328/will-the-next-star-wars-video-game-star-boba-fett

Will The Next Star Wars Video Game Star Boba Fett?

It's not exactly news that there's a new Star Wars game coming. (Guess what: There is!) But the name for which Lucasfilm has filed for a trademark actually is kinda interesting, in a speculation-y way.

The company has applied for a trademark on the name "Star Wars 1313" for an upcoming video game. This was spotted by fusible.com, who speculate that the game could star Boba Fett, given that "CT-1313" was an alias that he once used on Aarganu.

You know what? While this is all rampant! speculation!, I actually think that a Boba Fett game would be great. That's largely because as much as I dig The Force, it does seem to be getting a bit played out in the video game setting. The Force has been unleashed one time too many, methinks.

A Dark Forces-like FPS or 3rd person cover-shooter starring Boba Fett, featuring rocket-packs and non-jedi-specific storytelling and moral grey areas? I'm into it.

Then again, it's Lucasarts, and we all know how they love to… well… ruin things. So, I'm not holding my breath for excellence. We'll see.

Boba Fett movie? I'm in:rock

Boba Fett video game? the game with Jango was so much fun and I thought it would've been common sense to have part 2 with Boba. Hell, the reason I still play Force Unleashed 2 from time to time is to just kill Ewoks with Boba Fett. It'd be even more fun to wreak havoc with all his weaponry:rock

Not to mention he might get his armor in season 5 of the CW series:rock
10669a.jpg

Great time to be a Boba Fett fan

I would, of course, be quite wary about either one given LucasArt's recent track record. However, Joe Johnston is obviously very passionate about Boba and I think he would do him justice. Plus Joe is close enough to Lucas that it may actually happen. As for the 1313 domain name....well I remember how excited I got when the Star Wars identities domain name was registered and look how that turned out lol.

Hmmm something just popped up in my head....could it be a DATE? 1/3/13? Maybe a release date for another one of their 3D films? Just throwing it out there

Spike TV is announcing a new video game later this week. I'm guessing we'll be hearing something about this soon.

Video game would be fine, a Fett series set between the two movie trilogies would be great as well. Maybe a clash with the Obi Wan we see from the mythos line included.:yess:

sorry guys;. no Boba Movie.. McCullum waived the rumors already.. its gonna be a new video game..

sorry guys;. no Boba Movie.. McCullum waived the rumors already.. its gonna be a new video game..

He waived the movie...however not the tv show...and this assuming there not just keeping secrets. We had no idea about the clone wars movie until it was virtually on our doorstep. That being said,the video game may be something completely different...may be boba fett oriented...could be a multi-media tie in...like shadows of the empire.
Given all the actors to play fett will be at celebration VI, we know something big oriented around fett and 1313 is going on.

I'm a big IGN reader/fan and they haven't mentioned anything, not even a rumor about a new SW game. They have so many feelers out with so many developers and industry people you'd think they'd at least some sort of hint? I really hope this turns out to be something Fett related....it has to be, right?

The Force Unleashed II is soooooo long ago, I really need to have a new quality game and Boba would really make a good story!

yeah and unleashed II sucked on top...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back