PDA

View Full Version : My collection revisited

KitFisto
07-29-2006, 06:34 PM
Updated pics. Still waiting on Vader bust to go with Code 3 Tie fighter. Also waiting on Sith Anakin/Vader, Biker Scout bust, Gentle Giant Luke on Taun Taun and a couple other odds and ends that should be here any day.

I actually forgot I even owned the Pupet Master dolls from Full Moon. I came accross them tonight and decided I had a nice little spot for them and finally took them out of the boxes after several years.

KitFisto
07-29-2006, 06:36 PM
More....forgot to take pics of life sized Yoda and my Optimus and Megatron Hard Hero statues, but still have them too.

KitFisto
07-29-2006, 06:39 PM
Prime and Megatron, I had to show off my "baby" too LOL. ( sold the red one )

carbo-fation
07-29-2006, 06:58 PM
Again, looks awesome! Great collection!

gambit
07-29-2006, 07:20 PM
I especially love that cinema room with Lightsabers, nice set up really

BTW, don't you have any dust problem with these much LOTR statues busts?

KitFisto
07-29-2006, 07:24 PM
I especially love that cinema room with Lightsabers, nice set up really

BTW, don't you have any dust problem with these much LOTR statues busts?

Thanks. A little dust yes, but for some reason my basement is the LEAST dusty area in my house so not that much of a problem.

Also, the sabers are in the same room as the rest of the stuff. They are just on the back wall opposite the PF's on the big screen.

DarthRamuk
07-30-2006, 02:03 AM
Nice collection......Must stop drooling!:drool :drool :drool

Shai
07-30-2006, 04:43 AM
:lol :lol :lol Darth your Avatar signature is too funny !!!!!

DarthRamuk
07-30-2006, 08:10 AM
:lol :lol :lol Darth your Avatar signature is too funny !!!!!

Don't change topic, Shai! :lol

Gruson
07-30-2006, 09:37 AM
Nice pics.

Please fold down Han's collar though.

;)

KitFisto
07-30-2006, 11:54 AM
Nice pics.

Please fold down Han's collar though.

;)

You know, I never noticed that I forgot to do that until you just mentioned it. It's going to bug me until I do it now LOL.

TOE
07-30-2006, 12:01 PM
you're crazy placing Sauron on that fragile glass table :google ....:lol Awesome collection. So...what's you gonna do with the GG Boba when the SS Fett Man arrives??

KitFisto
07-30-2006, 12:59 PM
you're crazy placing Sauron on that fragile glass table :google ....:lol Awesome collection. So...what's you gonna do with the GG Boba when the SS Fett Man arrives??

The glass on that little table is thick enough to hold Sauron. I plan to keep GG Fett right where he is when the SS PF Fett arrives. I really like both the SS PF line and the GG line although the SS PF's are my favorite for sure.

KitFisto
08-09-2006, 05:46 PM
Celtic and Scar

carbo-fation
08-09-2006, 06:49 PM
They look really nice! I am still debating whether I should get them or not!

KitFisto
08-09-2006, 07:01 PM
They look really nice! I am still debating whether I should get them or not!

I debated it too since before they came out. I am VERY happy I broke down and got them even though I paid more than I would have if I preordered. I do have Chopper on preorder though.

These things are really nice. If you're a fan at all, you won't be let down.

galactiboy
08-09-2006, 11:15 PM
Very nice collection and whats funny is just how giant a TV must be to accomodate that many PFs!!! I long for the day when I have a basement that I can call my own :monkey2

The Josh
08-09-2006, 11:29 PM
Looks great Kit!!

KitFisto
09-03-2006, 11:02 AM
A few new editions and moved a few things around. Mace 12" and Luminara and Obi Wan CW Maquette's are due this week too.

DarthRamuk
09-03-2006, 11:29 AM
Awesome collection, Kit! I see that you have plenty of space for more SW GG busts!

Damn, the Sidious bust looks great! I wish I had ordered this before it was sold out everywhere!:monkey2 :monkey2

KitFisto
09-03-2006, 11:33 AM
Awesome collection, Kit! I see that you have plenty of space for more SW GG busts!

Damned, the Sidious bust looks great! I wish I had ordered this before it was sold out everywhere!:monkey2 :monkey2

I wish I had ordered Sidious then too instead of paying $100 for it. I got all that extra room from boxing up all my Lord of the Rings polystone pieces.

Darth Loki
09-04-2006, 06:22 AM
Very nice! Can't wait to see your other maquettes when they arrive.

Who's that awesome looking Jedi next to the 12" Kit? ;)

KitFisto
09-26-2006, 04:08 PM
A few new pics. I added the first release Vader bust to go beside my Code 3 Tie.

Khev
09-26-2006, 09:01 PM
Great setup. Could you pull back a bit more on the SW shelves and take a pic showing all the SS SW figures?

KitFisto
09-27-2006, 05:16 AM
Great setup. Could you pull back a bit more on the SW shelves and take a pic showing all the SS SW figures?

Sure, I need to take some update pics anyway as I have packed all LOTR SSW pieces up and rearranged all my Star Wars stuff. I will try yo have the new pics posted tonight or tomorrow.

Darth Loki
09-27-2006, 09:19 AM
Looking good man! I gotta make a trip down to see them in person in a few weeks.

KitFisto
09-27-2006, 05:20 PM
Updated shots of how things are now. And no, the shelves are not crooked. My picture taking skills are LOL.

KitFisto
09-27-2006, 05:22 PM
More. I didn't post the PF's again because they are in the same place on top of the big screen. Same with the FX sabers....still in the same place.

KitFisto
09-27-2006, 05:30 PM
Looking good man! I gotta make a trip down to see them in person in a few weeks.

It will all be here when you get here! And don't forget to bring that 1:1 Maul bust you owe me!:monkey3

Darth Loki
09-27-2006, 06:28 PM
It will all be here when you get here! And don't forget to bring that 1:1 Maul bust you owe me!:monkey3

Yeah, I'll get right on that :lol

Looks great. I think your clone busts need to be a little more prominent though. There just too cool to be sitting down there.

So where's your Greivous PF going to go :D ?

KitFisto
11-04-2006, 03:47 PM
Ok, the latest updates. Nightcrawler joins the X-Men. Seven or Nine PF. Chopper Predator joins the ranks. After 2 months and a Pay Pal dispute the guy finally shipped my Obi-Wan Clone Wars maquette. Also added acrylic cases for 3 of my SW PF's and added a 2nd white and a 2nd blue GG clone bust so I am up to 6 now.

KitFisto
11-04-2006, 03:48 PM
Obi-Wan maquette here with the rest.

Darth Loki
11-06-2006, 11:38 AM
Love the clones and I'm overly jealous of the Obi maquette. Just glad you were able to get him after your ebay hassle.

Are you still sure about the Obi and Vader case? It just means you're stuck displaying them facing each other all the time. I like to mix up that and having them face forward because they are both so great looking.

KitFisto
11-06-2006, 11:49 AM
Love the clones and I'm overly jealous of the Obi maquette. Just glad you were able to get him after your ebay hassle.

Are you still sure about the Obi and Vader case? It just means you're stuck displaying them facing each other all the time. I like to mix up that and having them face forward because they are both so great looking.

I am glad I finally got the Obi Maquette too. I was seriously in doubt.

The case I plan to buy for Obi and Vader is wide enough and deep enough so that I can pose them facing off OR facing forward.

Darth Loki
11-06-2006, 01:17 PM
I am glad I finally got the Obi Maquette too. I was seriously in doubt.

The case I plan to buy for Obi and Vader is wide enough and deep enough so that I can pose them facing off OR facing forward.

Way to cover your bases there (no pun intended). I'm really dreading the release of the next few PF's becuase I really gotta find some room to display them.

Polystoner
11-06-2006, 05:35 PM
Hey KF,

Sweet collection. When I settle down and figure out exactly what I want, I hope mine looks as good. I noticed no comic statues, though, not your thing, I guess? (edit: oops, sorry, I overlooked your X-Men display. Nice. I had never seen them all together like that.)

Is that two GG Vader 1 busts beside both the MR Vader's Tie and beside the GG Sidious bust? :horror

The busts are so black it is hard to tell...

KitFisto
11-07-2006, 05:47 AM
Hey KF,

Sweet collection. When I settle down and figure out exactly what I want, I hope mine looks as good. I noticed no comic statues, though, not your thing, I guess? (edit: oops, sorry, I overlooked your X-Men display. Nice. I had never seen them all together like that.)

Is that two GG Vader 1 busts beside both the MR Vader's Tie and beside the GG Sidious bust? :horror

The busts are so black it is hard to tell...

Thanks for the kind words! It's 1 GG Vader 1 bust beside the Tie and 1 GG ROTS bust beside the Sidious bust.

As for comic statues, yeah I love the X-Men and went with those statues because they are "medium" in size so pleanty of room for several of them.

Rocktonix
11-07-2006, 06:27 AM
Great collection. Could you tell me where you got the saber mounts that let them hang vertically. I think I might have seen them somewhere before but I can't remember where.

KitFisto
11-07-2006, 06:42 AM
Great collection. Could you tell me where you got the saber mounts that let them hang vertically. I think I might have seen them somewhere before but I can't remember where.

I picked them up off eBay from the seller starwars_attic. Pretty good price and they work great!

KitFisto
12-06-2006, 10:50 AM
No new pics to post yet. I just thought I'd update everyone that my collection survived kicking out my ex fiance. Some of you may remember me telling you in the past how worried I was that when I eventually kicked her out I was worried that she'd trash my collection. Well, she's finally out of the house and despite many nervous nights ( about 4 weeks worth after I told her she had to go and her actually moving out ) she's finally gone and not once piece was damaged.

I video taped everything I had as evidence just in case anything went wrong. She did break a remote control and the handle off my gas grill and a door frame from slamming the door in the past, but my collection survived the wicked witch of the southwest!

I had the locks changed the same night she moved out LOL

DarthRamuk
12-06-2006, 10:54 AM
Congrats! Glad that you survived the ordeal!:D

KitFisto
01-12-2007, 02:31 PM
The Gamorrean Guards are about to be shipped to CustomMikey for full repaints. The Royal Guard statues are new and Bib and Maul added to the 1/6 line

galactiboy
01-12-2007, 02:55 PM
Looking good, I really like those Clone Wars maquettes... I've been putting off buying the General for the longest time.

Darth Caedus
01-13-2007, 01:23 PM
Looking good, I really like those Clone Wars maquettes... I've been putting off buying the General for the longest time.

agreed...never got over the fact that he was waving at you......