Who makes the best horror customs?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baghead

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I'm looking for get someone to make a Frank Zito from Maniac, and I'm wondering....who is the BEST person to go to....

ive heard great things about ones customs....but is he inactive??

I'm looking for get someone to make a Frank Zito from Maniac, and I'm wondering....who is the BEST person to go to....

Tons of talented customizers here. I think One's took advance payments for a bunch of stuff and then went dark. At least thats what I read hereabouts.:peace

so how do you i about finding someone?

i posted this threat. can anyone give me any names of anyone i can PM?

Awesome choice. I've already in the process of having this figure done. I'm commissioning a couple of people for clothing and head sculpt. With some other stuff coming in from ebay. Once I get word back on the tailor about the clothing, I can pm you. I already got a custom display box made.

Here's how the display box looks like. I know it's much narrower then your average collectibles out there but I enjoy how it looks very much...

maniacbox-1.jpg

I don't know if he takes commissions, but Betomatali is the king of horror customs.

He is one of the best out there. Also check out the horror and custom sections. Off the top of my head there is Caine, Skiman, Gary23, Joebizz34 and many more that may be able to help you out.

awesome thanks a lot guys.

im looking for someone who can do the headsculpt for me. i will message some of those people right now! thanks!

Another decent one is skiman, but I think he's pretty booked up ATM. Ones was good, but if he ripped people off he can burn in hell!

how do i find pics of work hes done?

or find him so i can message him

Just go to Advance Search and put in Betomatali for all Titles and most if not all his work should pop up. Just click on his name to pm him.

Just go to Advance Search and put in Betomatali for all Titles and most if not all his work should pop up. Just click on his name to pm him.

thanks a lot. im new to this site. just getting used to getting around.
ive PMd Betomatali. hoping for the best!!

im in the midst of doing a custom prowler figure, and a final chapter jason. looking for someone who does 1/6 jason masks. i messaged texaskev on youtube but nothing yet. really looking forward to doing a frank zito though.

thanks a lot. im new to this site. just getting used to getting around.
ive PMd Betomatali. hoping for the best!!

im in the midst of doing a custom prowler figure, and a final chapter jason. looking for someone who does 1/6 jason masks. i messaged texaskev on youtube but nothing yet. really looking forward to doing a frank zito though.

The Prowler is something you can do all on your own. Tough part is trying to find the exact or most screen accurate uniforms (colors, fit etc). I'm planning on commissioning someone to do a head sculpt too. Only thing is you would need to commission out someone to do the Field Jacket Hood. Seems no one on ebay or 1/6 company have done this. I tried looking in many forums and sites. I can direct you to the person who did mines.

Here's a vid I took on my custom. Still not 100% but basically it's done...

[ame]https://youtu.be/XI5o2xOzPdM[/ame]

The Prowler is something you can do all on your own. Tough part is trying to find the exact or most screen accurate uniforms (colors, fit etc). I'm planning on commissioning someone to do a head sculpt too. Only thing is you would need to commission out someone to do the Field Jacket Hood. Seems no one on ebay or 1/6 company have done this. I tried looking in many forums and sites. I can direct you to the person who did mines.

Here's a vid I took on my custom. Still not 100% but basically it's done...

The Prowler 1/6 Custom Figure Set W.I.P. - YouTube

ive already contacted deniz ;)

Betomatali makes Ones custom looks like ____.He's the best horror customiser in the world ATM.

Back