Takara Catwoman!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EVILFACE

Super Freak
Reaction score
Got mine today and she is a pretty damn kewl figure. Instantly in my top 10. BBTS also did a good job packing the figure for shipment, though I did pay a extra couple bucks for their collector grade wor whatever.

catwoman1.jpg

catwoman2.jpg

catwoman3.jpg

catwoman4.jpg

catwoman5.jpg

Congratz on the awesome buy!!! i know it is not cheap and i clearly see why. The fabrication is amazing.

student_toe5 said:
Congratz on the awesome buy!!! i know it is not cheap and i clearly see why. The fabrication is amazing.

Come on Toe, you gotta buy at least one of these figures! I caved in and bought HT Supes! They are really worth the money!! :D

Sculptor_Geist_Oluf said:
I like tha last photo TOO!! It rocks! :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl
I agree! Catwoman has... er, is a great looking figure.

I wonder who sculpted that amazing Creature figure. :D

she is a gorgeous looking fig..congrats EF
mine is currently shipping so I'll be happy sometime next week

You guys are driving me nuts! :rotfl
I was so gonna just pass on this Catwoman...I just do not need her!...and yet, I am having so much trouble keeping myself from the purchase now!

Great shots BTW!
Thanks! :D

carbo-fation said:
Come on Toe, you gotta buy at least one of these figures! I caved in and bought HT Supes! They are really worth the money!! :D

i'm diggin the Batman but I don't know....One day!! One day!!! :chew

She it just too kewl, my wife likes here as well lol. Only my third ever 12" female, the Monsters Bride and Pamela Voorhees being the others.

Last edited:
catwoman1.jpg

catwoman2.jpg

These pictures put me over the top!!! Thanks Evil!!! She will be here on Tuesday!!! Personally, she is expensive but I just love that Catwoman suit and she looks fabulous with the cowl on!!!!!!

Cheers

Brad

Mine arrived Friday and I am VERY happy with her. Can't wait to find some time and takes some pics of her with the batman.

Back