Free Comic Book Day 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kabukiman

Greatest Person Ever
Reaction score
This Saturday, May 5 is Free Comic Book Day. Check here: https://www.freecomicbookday.com to find a participating store near you.

Lots of good stuff being offered this year, including a Mouse Guard / Labyrinth hardcover!

It's a great way for indie books to get some exposure, and to get some new blood into this hobby with some free big name books. Lots of stuff for kids too, check it out!

Last edited:
Crap, I can never make it to these because Jenn works weekends and we have one car. And there's going to be a Dark Crystal HC. If anyone can grab an extra, that would be brilliant! I need to go look at the list.

Crap, I can never make it to these because Jenn works weekends and we have one car. And there's going to be a Dark Crystal HC. If anyone can grab an extra, that would be brilliant! I need to go look at the list.

Whoops, I mis-typed. It's gonna be a Mouse Guard / Labyrinth hardcover. I got confused 'cause Dark Crystal was offered w/ Mouse Guard last year.

Sorry 'bout that. :slap

Whoops, I mis-typed. It's gonna be a Mouse Guard / Labyrinth hardcover. I got confused 'cause Dark Crystal was offered w/ Mouse Guard last year.

Sorry 'bout that. :slap

Yeah, I got that one last year. I would still want this years. I mean, it's awesome. Mouse Guard/Labyrinth? Heck yeah!

I would also like the Peanuts and Avengers comics. ;)

My Free Comic Book Day haul! I was lucky enough to win a raffle and the only thing I bought was a Batman Arkham Unhinged comic. A good day indeed!

088bc4d496f411e181bd12313817987b_7.jpg

Back