Video link added to the finished fig completed 1/6 Custom Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fanger54

Super Freak
Reaction score
video showing done figure with custom stand

changes include :hair, paint changes and knife mod

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b57rWBmF6NU&feature=youtu.be

Hi everyone, i got my head a little while back from THEMADBUG and ever since i have been wondering , of all the Myers looks out there , what do i want to go for ...

Took me about a week and a half to finally decide that a Hybrid is the solution , i took what i liked from all of the Myers looks that i like and made this figure....

the head itself is something that has been rarely done with Myers in figure form, i decided to go with blood on the mask since it was a look that i liked from the H2Zombie film , the hair is real but its also sculpted into shape with the use of hot glue , that way it keeps it shape , yes i could have sculpted the hair with epoxy and so on but i would have never gotten the fine line of hair that real hair gives... the hair is also repainted and matted up for a dirty look.

for the coveralls, i decided that the classic blue color was what i wanted but i liked the dirty look that the Halloween 1 from Zombie had so again its a mixture of old and new.Also it is to be noted that i went with a decayed look for the coveralls with them falling apart...

I decided that a bloodied up Myers was more realistic then the cleaner version , so blood was added to his hands ,boots and knife.

the knifes are both custom made out of plastic and wood for the handles .the pumpkin is a cheap halloween deco pumpkin that i carved into a halloween themed pumpkin.
the base is made of wood and its been painted up to look like Michael is standing in the middle of a blood bath.

Yes the red blood paint is dry in those pics, the paint in question is called folkart shiny acrylic paint...it dries up looking like its still wet and is an amazing paint for blood effects since if applied in globs it will create a texture to it ...

anyways enough rambling heres the final product

540438_10151616683065691_610390690_24392680_47618346_n.jpg

let me know what you all think of it
and thanks for reading my rambling and taking a look

Last edited:
Re: 1/6 Custom Michael Myers Hybrid figure (Huge pic)

Looks great! Definitely a unique take on Myers.

Mark

nice! love the way you did the hair. even tho it's set in place w/ glue it still looks real with the individual strands. what body did you use, and what brand coveralls?
thanks

nice! love the way you did the hair. even tho it's set in place w/ glue it still looks real with the individual strands. what body did you use, and what brand coveralls?
thanks

yeah the idea for the hair was to sculpt it at first but i wanted to keep it real looking so i decided to try this and it worked.
I hate real hair on figures, it just looks cheap and doll like , thats why i tried this...

the body is a left over ada chan body, wantedfigures.com if not mistaken .
i used it since it came with bandy rubber hands that you can move individual figures with... easier to make him hold the knifes.

for the coveralls, i just decided to hit ebay to find some and got some military pilot coveralls that i modded to hell , moved the pockets and so forth... they cost me 3$ total shipped so why the heck not right....
I got lucky with the coveralls .

Back