Dusting/Cleaning clothing on HT collectibiles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WurstCollector

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello all,

I haven't yet had the chance to take the time to clean my BR Joker, it is getting a little duty. I read on the forums that a make-up brush is best to dust the figure itself. But my question is what do you use to dust the clothing as it is fabric? What works best? I have searched the forums, and can't find anything on the clothing (unless I'm blind and I totally missed it. :slap

Thanks guys

I try to keep them in as low a dust environment as possible and use a compressed air can that you have around for cleaning your computer keyboard and other electronics. Like everything else be careful and use it sparingly, but this causes no wear and doesn't grind any dust into the fabric.

I try to keep them in as low a dust environment as possible and use a compressed air can that you have around for cleaning your computer keyboard and other electronics. Like everything else be careful and use it sparingly, but this causes no wear and doesn't grind any dust into the fabric.

I wasn't sure if using a compressed air can would work because of it grinding dust into the fabric. Sweet!

I know the environment, has just been an empty room with very minimal natural light, due to me being a vampire and all hahaha. Plus I never use the room so it's in darkness for majority of time. But been displayed for a year.

Thanks again

I use one of those sticky roller things generally used for real 1:1 clothes, being careful that I don't inadvertently pull off buttons etc

a paint brush.

:exactly:I use a nice Round Sash Brush #6 100% Pure China Bristle paint brush, works wonders.

83.jpg

I also use this:

1835.jpg

And no it's not a bomb, neither a suppository, it's Giottos air pump for cleaning camera lens

Back