Hello from a Florida Freak! New girl

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarthShader

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I am new to this forum, but not to collecting SideShow pieces. Fell in love with the products upon my first visit to SDCC back in '04. The Star Wars Premium Format figures got me excited about collecting again, I preordered every one of them as soon as they were available. Couldn't resist the Star Wars 12" figures either.

I also am a Gentle Giant Junkie, but I think SideShow still gets more of my money.:lol Star Wars is my main collecting habit, but other interests include:
Kill Bill
Bruce Lee
Muscle cars
Martial arts & weapons

I own & operate a window tinting company In Orlando, which was the reason for my screen name.:cool:

Very nice to meet everyone! I look forward to participating in the forums.

Welcome aboard from a fellow floridian. I live right down I-4 in the Tampa area. Have fun.

Welcome....I was in need of a secretary here....Now Sharon, you can type all my future posts here from now on.....

Kidding....:monkey5 :lol

Shai Hulud said:
Welcome....I was in need of a secretary here....Now Sharon, you can type all my future posts here from now on.....
Kidding....:monkey5 :lol

Male chauvinism at its finest:lol...

Thanks everyone!:grouphug

I can already feel all the bad influences....:emperor

Shai Hulud, I will be happy with typing all your future posts, as long as you don't mind my modifications.:lol

welcome fellow floridian!!! i am just west of you in tampa. i have some property out in Lake Wales so i venture out to orlando once or twice a month to hit up pleasure island or universal.

Greetings from Hollywood and a warm welcome to you Shader!

Yes indeed, we need MORE GIRLS, glad to have you with us! :D

DarthShader! Hello! So, you like muscle cars? Do you actually drive one? Do you collect them? There are some ppl here that do like cars. Hope to see a pic of your "transport" some day!

Good to see so many other Florida Freaks!!!:cool: Not a bad place to live! (until Hurricane season)

Alice Adrenochrome said:
DarthShader! Hello! So, you like muscle cars? Do you actually drive one? Do you collect them? There are some ppl here that do like cars. Hope to see a pic of your "transport" some day!

Hi there!

Yes, I drive 2 different Ford Ranchero's. (Ford's version of the El Camino) So I guess I kind of collect them too. Had to downsize that collection, I was up to 5 different cars at one time.:rolleyes: Hated getting rid of my '70 Cutlass Supreme, loved her, but she was a money pit..:censored Oh well, can't have it all!
Surely there will be a chance to show off the girls sometime, there is a pic of my work truck on my website.

Who says all the cool hobbies are for the guys?:D

Back