PDA

View Full Version : action figure Enterbay T2 Cyberdyne update !

r5150s
05-01-2012, 01:06 PM
M79 Grenade Launcher...
http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn265/r5150s/IMG_1944.jpg

Gray shirt proto.http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn265/r5150s/IMG_1960.jpg
http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn265/r5150s/Enterbay%20T2/IMG_2772.jpghttp://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn265/r5150s/Enterbay%20T2/IMG_2761.jpg http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn265/r5150s/Enterbay%20T2/IMG_2764.jpghttp://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn265/r5150s/Enterbay%20T2/IMG_2105.jpg

David
05-01-2012, 01:20 PM
OK. This is getting serious.
I can't wait to see the final result. :)

MrRabba
05-01-2012, 01:22 PM
Sweet, look forward to seeing the progress on this project!

Platty
05-01-2012, 01:29 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llfkgfXzlz1qafrh6.gif

EVILFACE
05-01-2012, 01:43 PM
:panic: Oh snap, pic of a gray shirt EB IS SO AWESOME :panic:

jimmie_dimmick
05-01-2012, 01:57 PM
So this or the DX from
Hot Toys?

Jackhepburn
05-01-2012, 01:58 PM
I'm doing this too :clap

karamazov80
05-01-2012, 02:00 PM
So this or the DX from
Hot Toys?
No. It is the 1/4 scale Enterbay version.

Jackhepburn
05-01-2012, 02:03 PM
Did you make the shirt yourself? How much would it be for you to make me a grey tee and bandolier? It would save me a lot of time.
Also, for the gloves are you painting the hands black?

Gipetto0812
05-01-2012, 08:03 PM
Looks great so far. Can't wait to see your end result

r5150s
05-01-2012, 08:06 PM
Did you make the shirt yourself? How much would it be for you to make me a grey tee and bandolier? It would save me a lot of time.
Also, for the gloves are you painting the hands black?

yes..I made the shirt..don't know yet if I'm going to sell any..It's just a project for myself but if I do, I will probably do the shirt, recast the thumper and the bandolier as a set..

as for the gloved hands, no I'm not just painting the hands..I'm trying to make the gloves from faux leather fabric but what I got right now is a bit thick so I'm in the look out for a thinner material..

Rob

a-dev
05-01-2012, 08:09 PM
Excellent, we shall all keep an eye on this thread I think.

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn265/r5150s/IMG_1960.jpg

Looks like he has no eyebrows in this shot^ And actually mines the same, if you look at him from that angle you can't see them, they're painted underneath the brow overhang....not sure I like that.

xjamiex
05-01-2012, 09:06 PM
Looks really great so far :clap Awesome work!

sharpnel
05-01-2012, 09:44 PM
Can't wait to see more. Keep it coming Rob!!!

Jackhepburn
05-01-2012, 11:50 PM
yes..I made the shirt..don't know yet if I'm going to sell any..It's just a project for myself but if I do, I will probably do the shirt, recast the thumper and the bandolier as a set..

as for the gloved hands, no I'm not just painting the hands..I'm trying to make the gloves from faux leather fabric but what I got right now is a bit thick so I'm in the look out for a thinner material..

Rob

It looks like it'd be too hard to cover the hands in fabric because the fingers are not seperate, so it might look really strange

r5150s
05-01-2012, 11:52 PM
It looks like it'd be too hard to cover the hands in fabric because the fingers are not seperate, so it might look really strange

that's what a hobby knife is for :)

Jackhepburn
05-01-2012, 11:55 PM
that's what a hobby knife is for :)

I don't think I can paint my hands now, knowing your hands will come out better! :gah:

:lol

Is the thumper a tad oversized? I thought it'd be smaller if anything but it looks huge!

r5150s
05-01-2012, 11:57 PM
actually it's just the right size cause the resin shotgun is about the same same as the metal one that came with the figure...

Jackhepburn
05-01-2012, 11:57 PM
actually it's just the right size cause the resin shotgun is about the same same as the metal one that came with the figure...

Well thats good then :)

How much was your Aoshima set?

r5150s
05-02-2012, 12:02 AM
Well thats good then :)

How much was your Aoshima set?

about a third of what that guy is selling his kit on ebay...

planning to chrome my endo arm too :)

here's what I did in the past

http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50538
http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51948

Rob

RIDDICK
05-02-2012, 05:03 AM
:panic: Oh snap, pic of a gray shirt EB IS SO AWESOME :panic:

:exactly::exactly::exactly::monkey4

Jackhepburn
05-02-2012, 07:53 AM
Umm... No need to be trolls. Nobody is giving EB praise here, Just giving r5150s some credit for his plans

r5150s
05-03-2012, 05:40 PM
got the bandolier started..
http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn265/r5150s/IMG_2067.jpg
http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn265/r5150s/IMG_2063.jpg

LordRagnar
05-03-2012, 07:11 PM
Hey look at that, ive got some of those weapon kits! Heres some of mine, saadly no enterbay termie to go with em:(

r5150s
05-03-2012, 07:29 PM
Hey look at that, ive got some of those weapon kits! Heres some of mine, saadly no enterbay termie to go with em:(

nice ! I'm glad that somebody else is working on this rare kit...where did you get the flexible ammo belt ? still not sure if I'm going to use the mini gun..looks a bit small for Enterbay Arnie..do you have another kit of vinyl Arnie by any chance ?

Rob

azurepred
05-03-2012, 08:32 PM
the new version should come with a lot of this stuff? :dunno

r5150s
05-03-2012, 08:46 PM

i hope you're right :pray:

Rob

azurepred
05-03-2012, 09:16 PM
i hope you're right :pray:

Rob

then why not just wait to customize if it will be easier to get accessories?

The Skull
05-03-2012, 09:20 PM
Cause he started a thread:dunno he's committed now:lol

azurepred
05-03-2012, 09:21 PM
I guess so..........

S. Griffin
05-03-2012, 09:23 PM

From what I've read on FB, Bill Chan is entertaining the idea of offering a set to upgrade the undamaged T-800, instead of cramming a grenade launcher with an unbroken stock, minigun, dufflebag, and undamaged grey T-shirt in with the BD T-800.

azurepred
05-03-2012, 09:36 PM
that would be interesting, not something I'd be interested in, but I'm sure a lot of ppl would buy that. I'm just hoping the BD version will be completely different in every way from the clean Arnie as shown in the movie.

SAB
05-03-2012, 09:53 PM
From what I've read on FB, Bill Chan is entertaining the idea of offering a set to upgrade the undamaged T-800, instead of cramming a grenade launcher with an unbroken stock, minigun, dufflebag, and undamaged grey T-shirt in with the BD T-800.

That would be awesome !

a-dev
05-03-2012, 10:01 PM

Wow, thats exactly what we've been talking about in the official EB-800 thread. While I feel for customisers like R5150s and LordRagnar who are working on this very thing and maybe hoping to get commissions out of it I'm happy to hear its being considered by EB.

2 things though:

-how will one swap t-shirts, the instructions recommend against taking off the figure's head
-I'd hate having to choose between Galleria and Cyberdyne looks

r5150s
05-03-2012, 10:14 PM
then why not just wait to customize if it will be easier to get accessories?

reason being the EB teaser was a full BD..he will come with the thumper with a broken stock and probably an empty bandolier..

I do hope EB will make an accessory pack for this guy..it just make sense and I'm sure a lot of people will get it..

as for doing this, i love to challenge myself and make things being a model builder...

Rob

r5150s
05-03-2012, 10:17 PM
2 things though:

-how will one swap t-shirts, the instructions recommend against taking off the figure's head
-I'd hate having to choose between Galleria and Cyberdyne looks

no need to take the head of when swapping the shirt..the black shirt is pretty stretchy, I did take of the head when I was trying on the gray shirt i made for him...after that..I didn't bother and both shirt is fine..

Rob

GrandPatron
05-03-2012, 11:11 PM
awesome, not bashing ht in anyway but already it looks better than the ht version.

LordRagnar
05-04-2012, 03:16 PM
nice ! I'm glad that somebody else is working on this rare kit...where did you get the flexible ammo belt ? still not sure if I'm going to use the mini gun..looks a bit small for Enterbay Arnie..do you have another kit of vinyl Arnie by any chance ?

Rob

Actually i do, i have a fresh "clean version", and a built "battle damaged" version. They need a bit of cutting to get a good pose, not terribly complicated if you have experiance with modeling and sculpting. The ammo feed chute is actually. . . . .drumroll please. . . . . cheap flexible metal wristwatch bands you get at mall watch kiosks. I have wired together two, its very strong, i also matted it down and scuffed it a bit. I just got a hold of a brand new digital camera (thanks Mary!) so woohoo ill be posting clear and hopefully awsome pics of everything for you guys in a couple of days.

LordRagnar
05-07-2012, 07:04 PM
Hey jack heres some pics of the set im working on for you

LordRagnar
05-07-2012, 07:09 PM
Oops well they wont load, my comp does that sometime, ill try to post them in a bit, dam technology

LordRagnar
05-07-2012, 07:47 PM
Tying to loadthem now

LordRagnar
05-07-2012, 07:52 PM
few more pics for you

r5150s
05-07-2012, 08:49 PM
few more pics for you

good looking thumper there ! maybe you should post this on the original Enterbay T800 thread :wink1:

Rob

Jackhepburn
05-08-2012, 10:35 AM
Wow, Great paint :)

Jackhepburn
05-08-2012, 12:35 PM
R5150s what did you use for the M79 grenades? :dunno

LordRagnar
05-08-2012, 06:49 PM
R5150s what did you use for the M79 grenades? :dunno

Yess please tell, im curious as well, i thought about brass tube and epoxy but yours look mass produced, and heres a few more pics, plus the gloved hands. And thanks for the kind words guys, The bloopers getting there, and jack the m134 is basically done.

r5150s
05-08-2012, 07:05 PM
Yess please tell, im curious as well, i thought about brass tube and epoxy but yours look mass produced, and heres a few more pics, plus the gloved hands. And thanks for the kind words guys, The bloopers getting there, and jack the m134 is basically done.

using real ammos...40 S&W ;)

LordRagnar
05-08-2012, 07:31 PM
No ____? I have a 40 in my nightstand, as well as the car, i cant believ i didnt realise that, aww my buddies i shoot with are gonna kick my ass.. . . . ..Ahh my sidearms loaded with hollow points, thats why it didnt click.

ayojay91
05-09-2012, 12:40 PM
looking forward to this

Jackhepburn
05-09-2012, 12:47 PM
Wow. Yet again amazing work Ragnar. Looking forward for me getting these! :) When you said you were making me the bandolier, did you mean with grenades? I've been having trouble finding bullets myself :( But wow, thabks for the update, pics are getting good :)

LordRagnar
05-09-2012, 06:59 PM
Wow. Yet again amazing work Ragnar. Looking forward for me getting these! :) When you said you were making me the bandolier, did you mean with grenades? I've been having trouble finding bullets myself :( But wow, thabks for the update, pics are getting good :)

Well i have 40cal ammo, its what my sidearm fires, but i cant ship that to you as far as i know for legal reasons(as well as safety). . .however, i will be shooting this weekend, ill police my brass and see if i cant make a quick mold of the tips and cast resin copies, then paint and glue them back into the spent shells for you, but thats reasonably labor intensive, so it would bump up the cost of the kit

Jackhepburn
05-09-2012, 11:50 PM
Hm, Not sure. I found a site that sells 10 dummy bullets for 17 but they then might not fit the bandolier you're making.... Hm, I'll get back to you later, My mam's gonna kill me if I keep spending so much cash on figures :lol

LordRagnar
05-10-2012, 07:31 AM
lol When i lived with my parents thery had no idea how much i actually spent on figures lol. Well a .40 cal is a .40cal, so as long as you get .40cal dummys then your good, ill build the bandolier around winchester .40 auto rounds, like i said ill pick up my spent shells when i go shooting, and at least send you some, that way you have a starting point, idk if i can find like a plastic tip or ball that will fit the ends of the rounds then i wouldnt have to mold and cast the tips, ill try to get creative this weekend for you, btw heres some updates (:

Jackhepburn
05-10-2012, 08:29 AM
WOW. Love it :clap

Great work! Can't wait to see them on my Arnold :)

LordRagnar
05-10-2012, 11:07 AM
WOW. Love it :clap

Great work! Can't wait to see them on my Arnold :)

Me too dude, by the way things are looking, ill have started the bandolier by this weekend, im shooting on monday so ill collect empty 40cal shells and see if i cant come up with some grenades, ill let you know though. So the set may be ready to send to you in the next week or two, if you need time to get money together no prob dude, like i said, this set has your name on it, and i have tons of patience. (:

Jackhepburn
05-10-2012, 01:09 PM
Me too dude, by the way things are looking, ill have started the bandolier by this weekend, im shooting on monday so ill collect empty 40cal shells and see if i cant come up with some grenades, ill let you know though. So the set may be ready to send to you in the next week or two, if you need time to get money together no prob dude, like i said, this set has your name on it, and i have tons of patience. (:

I have the money ready :) You were saying it would be more for the grenades to be made by you, how much more exactly? Oh and If it's possible I'd like it so it has ten slots on the bandolier

Apparently you can send ammunition through USPS I think

LordRagnar
05-10-2012, 06:34 PM
Well when i mail out robs hands, ill ask them about mailing ammo, if i can ship ammo, then it would just be the cost of the rounds, seein as i wouldnt have to make anything but the bandolier still, and thanks man, ten slots it is, ill update you about that tomarow. The rounds would cost anywhere from ten dollers to twenty five, depending on how small of a box i can find.

Jackhepburn
05-10-2012, 11:32 PM
Well when i mail out robs hands, ill ask them about mailing ammo, if i can ship ammo, then it would just be the cost of the rounds, seein as i wouldnt have to make anything but the bandolier still, and thanks man, ten slots it is, ill update you about that tomarow. The rounds would cost anywhere from ten dollers to twenty five, depending on how small of a box i can find.

Alright :)

Could you send me an inventory list, for exactly what I'm getting for the $100? :)

r5150s
05-11-2012, 08:38 AM
http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn265/r5150s/IMG_2438.jpg

Jackhepburn
05-11-2012, 09:53 AM
The minigun looks tiny! :'(

LordRagnar
05-11-2012, 11:16 AM
Take a look at the new hot toys 1/6 scale cyberdyne t-600, the m134 m,inigun is smaller than most people think, the aoshima kit is exact 1.4th scale, and measures good against g.e. specs. I thought it was a little small too, but apperently what happens is, in hollywood, they use real de-milled m134s, but replace the barrels with steel for blanks or just add muzzle flash in post production. So when the hollywood guys are putting new barrels on, apparently they thought the same thing" this things too small" so they attached longer barrels to it. I did the same thing to yours Jack, i put longer forebarrels on it. Ill snap another pic next to a ruler for you. And the inventory is as follows

-1 g.e. m134 minigunj
-1 scratchbuilt duffel with ammo cased and custome feed chute
-1 m79 grenade launcher with sling
-1 bandolier with ten slots, and possibly ten grenades if i can come up with something

Also, take a look at some UH-60 Pave hawk heli pics, they have the same m134 minigun mounted on the door gunner positions, youll see how hollywood makes these guns appear bigger than they really are

LordRagnar
05-11-2012, 11:17 AM
And rob your terminator looks freaking great!!! ok does anyone know where i can get this figure???????????

tinister
05-11-2012, 11:30 AM
The minigun looks tiny! :'(

It looks right to me. I actually saw Arnold holding the mini the night before they shot the scene where he shreds the squad cars from the third floor window of Cyberdyne. The mini may be bigger in the hands of an average guy - but in Arnuld's hands - it looks tiny.

Jackhepburn
05-11-2012, 11:36 AM
You lengthened my barrels Ragnar? :yess: Thanks :) You made the bag? It looks really good

LordRagnar
05-11-2012, 12:13 PM
Hah that sounded dirty jack, and yes i did lenghten your barrels, It should look right, ill snap a pic next to a ruler later tonyt so you can see. And yeah the bag is made of athletic tape, stiffened with super glue, its rigid, but with a little flex, its molded to look natural in the hanging positon, ill take a few extra pics of that as well, heres a pic of the very same m134(with diferent mount and grips) so you can get an idea of the actual size

LordRagnar
05-11-2012, 12:15 PM
It looks right to me. I actually saw Arnold holding the mini the night before they shot the scene where he shreds the squad cars from the third floor window of Cyberdyne. The mini may be bigger in the hands of an average guy - but in Arnuld's hands - it looks tiny.

Very cool!!! man if i could have been there, that minigun would have went home with me lol, i almost yanked one off of a chopper at the local museum, but i thought about it and i really like not having a criminal record lol. . . but only four bolts stood in the way of me having a real de milled m134

tinister
05-11-2012, 03:03 PM
Very cool!!! man if i could have been there, that minigun would have went home with me lol, i almost yanked one off of a chopper at the local museum, but i thought about it and i really like not having a criminal record lol. . . but only four bolts stood in the way of me having a real de milled m134

Yeah. That was an awesome summer. I worked in the building across from where they set up Cyberdyne. Every night for those weeks - my buddies and I would hang out to check out the shoot. That same night when we saw Arnold holding the mini - they also shot the scene where the T1000 jumps the motorcycle from the building into the helicopter. The stunt driver was actually just jumping into a bunch of stacked cardboard boxes, but he he over-shot them and got hurt.

I have photos of the set the day after the famous minigun scene. I just have to find them (this was before digital cameras).

They wouldn't let us anywhere near the set during the night shoots. We had to stand all the way across an empty field from the front of the building. But during the day - the set was just guarded by a rent-a-cop. He didn't let me on the set, but let me take some photos. And I grabbed a handful of shells and grenade cannisters that were on the street outside of the closed off set.

LordRagnar
05-11-2012, 04:35 PM
Any way you still have any of the grenade canisters or shells? id love to buy one from you? and did they use blanks on the miningun, was there muzzle flash as he fired, or was that added in post production? Just something ive always been curious about, some movies use real m134s that de-link and fire blanks, but some are just replicas that just spit shells and have cgi muzzle flash.

tinister
05-11-2012, 06:56 PM
They shot the minigun scene - and the big explosion scene on a Friday - and unfortunately I had a date that night LOL. But as we were driving up the ramp to the freeway - we saw the top of the fireball over the treeline. Nearly ran off the road. lol

So I'm not sure what kind of blanks they used, but I can tell you that for the entire time the production was in town; Fremont PD was bombarded with false alarms because of gunfire at 1am in the morning lol.

I'll dig around for the shells. I grabbed about 6 bullet shells and 2 - 3 grenade shells? if I remember correctly.

Also forgot to mention that the helicopter was also parked on the side of the building the day I took the pictures. It's TINY. I thought it was a miniature they used - but it was the actual helicopter. Tiny.

LordRagnar
05-13-2012, 01:01 PM
Hey jack, heres the final paint app and pull rings done on the minigun, so its done, and some more shots of the bag, the white tape strip is the begining of your bandolier, and like i said, me and my training partner are shooting tomarow so ill see what i cant do about grenades (:
And Rob im mailing your hands out tomarow, thank you for your patience, keep up the good work and your minigun looks fantastic!!!

LordRagnar
05-13-2012, 01:02 PM
F*&%$, i hate my computer, ill load the pics in an hour or two, sometimes my comp refuses to load pics, or it takes forever, sorry guys, im a caveman masquerading as a modern human, "raaarrg magic light box make lordragnar angry rarrrrraggghhh"

Jackhepburn
05-13-2012, 03:32 PM
Haha, Looking forward to see them

LordRagnar
05-13-2012, 05:35 PM
trying again to load them

LordRagnar
05-14-2012, 01:24 PM
trying to load the pics of the bag

Jackhepburn
05-14-2012, 03:05 PM
Looks great :clap

r5150s
05-14-2012, 03:18 PM
getting there..
http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn265/r5150s/Enterbay%20T2/IMG_2772.jpghttp://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn265/r5150s/Enterbay%20T2/IMG_2761.jpghttp://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn265/r5150s/Enterbay%20T2/IMG_2764.jpg

Gipetto0812
05-14-2012, 03:49 PM
this looks great man! :clap

my only suggestion would be to make the collar of the grey shirt thicker like it is here:
http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/8839/terminator2dircut199110.jpg

http://www.propbay.com/attachments/original/1099d1321651220-arnold-schwarzeneggers-grey-t-shirt-t2-display-coa.jpg

but that's just a small gripe out of a total win of a figure

attom44
05-14-2012, 04:10 PM
That looks great!!!!

Jackhepburn
05-14-2012, 05:04 PM
Looks good :)

r5150s
05-14-2012, 05:04 PM
thanks guys ! yeah the gray shirt needs more work..i might need to get another fabric for it..

here's more pics..still need to detail the M79 and the M134..http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn265/r5150s/Enterbay%20T2/IMG_2776.jpghttp://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn265/r5150s/Enterbay%20T2/IMG_2809.jpg

Jackhepburn
05-15-2012, 07:16 AM
Could you take a shot with Arnold lying down with the minigun beside him so that I can get hyped up for getting mine? :D

Platty
05-15-2012, 09:16 AM
Insane work Rob, love it mate.

It would be hard to say no to an accessory pack from Enterbay or even a 3rd figure.

r5150s
05-15-2012, 09:23 AM
yeah...don't know why they won't just do the weapons pack..it will sell like hotcakes for sure but I think they will make more $$$ from us if they do a whole cyberdyne version..

Rob

LordRagnar
05-15-2012, 11:05 AM
Thanks jack, and yeah Id love to see pics of the figure lying next to it. Jack o got some shells, although i feel that 9mm is closer, im gonna see if i cant find a bead or something that i can paint and make the tip out of, ill post pics later tonyt.

Jackhepburn
05-15-2012, 11:31 AM
Thanks jack, and yeah Id love to see pics of the figure lying next to it. Jack o got some shells, although i feel that 9mm is closer, im gonna see if i cant find a bead or something that i can paint and make the tip out of, ill post pics later tonyt.

Cool. Yeah, I was looking at 9mm's for him originally :)

LordRagnar
05-18-2012, 01:47 PM
Yeah nine mill was the right size for the gun i felt. Sorry no updates for the past couple of days, work has been super busy, shopuld have some pics ready soon jack of the grenades (:

LordRagnar
05-20-2012, 01:56 PM
Hey jack if itl upload, heres some pics of the grenades! WOOHOO

Let me know when you get the hands Rob, im interested to see if they will work

LordRagnar
05-20-2012, 01:57 PM
The grenades still have some work to be done, polish the brass, blend and paint the grenade tips, ill upload more pics as it comes along, as well as the bandolier.

r5150s
05-20-2012, 04:03 PM
i did get the hands but they are too small :( oh well...thanks again though

Rob

Jackhepburn
05-21-2012, 05:49 AM
Wow, thats great Ragnar! :)

LordRagnar
05-21-2012, 08:03 PM
Thanks Jack, getting to the home stretch, accessory pack is almost done, and Rob, aw that sucks man, well i hope the feed chute is handy, im sorry man, The kit is suppossed to be exact 1/4 scal;e, but i guess thats what happens when two diff companys seperated by years scale things out.

LordRagnar
05-26-2012, 08:15 PM
The finished set, Im reasonably proud (:

LordRagnar
05-26-2012, 08:18 PM
some more pics

Jackhepburn
05-27-2012, 11:40 AM
WOW! :horror

Amazed. Very good work, cant wait to have it in hand :D

Voorhees27
05-27-2012, 11:44 AM
WOW! :horror

Amazed. Very good work, cant wait to have it in hand :D

Indeed! That is all so fricken kick ass it's not even funny. :clap

LordRagnar
05-27-2012, 11:58 AM
Thanks Guys!!! Yeah i cant wait to see it on a figure. Kdoty1 is possibly selling me an enterbay arnie so i may be making another one of these kits soon lol. Jack i hope you like everything, im pretty proud of it and i think it will be an awsome accessory pack to your figure, its all packed up, ready to ship to you tomarow if your ready, pm or email me the in fo. Thanks again guys

Platty
05-27-2012, 12:56 PM
Indeed! That is all so fricken kick ass it's not even funny. :clapAgreed!

:clap

Jackhepburn
05-27-2012, 01:09 PM
You getting my messages Hoyt? I'll try and convince my mam to send you the money soon :)

Jackhepburn
05-27-2012, 03:06 PM
I've sent the money Ragnar, how come your hotmail name isn't Hoyt? Hope I've not sent it to someone else haha :lol

LordRagnar
05-27-2012, 05:45 PM
Checking my email now, My hotmail name isnt Hoyt? hmm let me check something, and if alls good ill msg you back.

LordRagnar
05-27-2012, 05:57 PM
Thanks Platty!!! and Voorhees, Dude i love Jason, and have almost all the fiday the thirteenth figs, i just cant bring myself to paint any of them, I love them so much.

Jack i got your payment, and yeah i go by my middle name to my firends (Hoyt) , paypal has my legal first name on it i believe, anyways, shipping you your accessory pack tomarow morn! Hope you love it, i had fun making it, thank you so much man (:

And rob id love to see more pics of your figure, and jack i totally want to see pics of yours with my kit on it, and yes i believe i may get this figure soon, Jack was a big help in that especially (:

r5150s
05-27-2012, 06:58 PM
hi guys...I'm offsite right now for work..won't be home to take pics after two weeks..I do have a bag I'm working on and the ammo belt for the M134..closely matches the real thing :) and I think I might have found the material to make the gloves for Arnie..

Rob

Jackhepburn
05-27-2012, 11:44 PM
When I get the set I'll make sure to stick some photos on the thread, at the minute there is a great lack of gloved hands and a grey t-shirt mind. For the gloves my friend is just going to sculpt stuff ontop of the trigger hands and paint them black, my mam is pretty trusty with a needle so she's on t-shirt duty. Thanks again Ragnar and hopefully you'll be kitting up your EB in no time

LordRagnar
05-29-2012, 01:08 PM
Emailed you today but wanted to let you know the kits on the way Jack, I wanna see pics as soon as yopu can, should be seven to ten days till you get it, thanks dude, hope u love it.

And Rob id love to see what your doing for the ammo feed chute?