Action Figure Enterbay T2 Cyberdyne update !

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r5150s

Super Freak
Reaction score
M79 Grenade Launcher...
IMG_1944.jpg

Gray shirt proto.
IMG_1960.jpg

IMG_2772.jpg
IMG_2761.jpg
IMG_2764.jpg
IMG_2105.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Enterbay T2 Cyberdyne WIP...

OK. This is getting serious.
I can't wait to see the final result. :)

Sweet, look forward to seeing the progress on this project!

Did you make the shirt yourself? How much would it be for you to make me a grey tee and bandolier? It would save me a lot of time.
Also, for the gloves are you painting the hands black?

Did you make the shirt yourself? How much would it be for you to make me a grey tee and bandolier? It would save me a lot of time.
Also, for the gloves are you painting the hands black?

yes..I made the shirt..don't know yet if I'm going to sell any..It's just a project for myself but if I do, I will probably do the shirt, recast the thumper and the bandolier as a set..

as for the gloved hands, no I'm not just painting the hands..I'm trying to make the gloves from faux leather fabric but what I got right now is a bit thick so I'm in the look out for a thinner material..

Rob

Excellent, we shall all keep an eye on this thread I think.

Looks like he has no eyebrows in this shot^ And actually mines the same, if you look at him from that angle you can't see them, they're painted underneath the brow overhang....not sure I like that.

Can't wait to see more. Keep it coming Rob!!!

yes..I made the shirt..don't know yet if I'm going to sell any..It's just a project for myself but if I do, I will probably do the shirt, recast the thumper and the bandolier as a set..

as for the gloved hands, no I'm not just painting the hands..I'm trying to make the gloves from faux leather fabric but what I got right now is a bit thick so I'm in the look out for a thinner material..

Rob

It looks like it'd be too hard to cover the hands in fabric because the fingers are not seperate, so it might look really strange

actually it's just the right size cause the resin shotgun is about the same same as the metal one that came with the figure...

Back