Next Horror 1:1 Bust?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NASEDO

Super Freak
Reaction score
I imagine the super rare Silver Screen Dracula is next, but after that I'm hoping for Count Orlok, Nosferatu. I prefer the Sliver Screen version as with all the Horror figures. I imagine this line will be slow, but if it continues I hope Orlok gets made. My better judgement says Frankenstein is next but its nice to dream.

Something like this would be awesome
Nosferatu1.jpg

NASEDO said:
I imagine the super rare Silver Screen Dracula is next,

IT BETTER BE!!!! I been waiting long for this. I prefer the B & W version though so if SS do decide to pull one of those only 15 thing, I better get one.

....a Creature would be awesome too but not for me.

Heres a description for the bust in the picture, its a Garage Kit. Goes for about $130.00. Unpainted.

Description:
Model Giants Nosferatu bust by Jeff Yagher. Now available. 1/2 scale (5" head), 13.5" tall and 2 parts. This is first release in the "Timeless Terrors Series." The second release, London After Midnight, will be available this June. All busts in this series will be sculpted by Jeff.

I would be all over it, but I dont have the time or money to get it painted. Hopefully SS will do it. I seen this bust on ebay and some shops have them.

mlarsen said:
I agree with you on that.

I think Frankenstein too. Then I am really hoping for the Wolfman, Creature, Phantom. Thats the 6 I wanna see made for sure. But I will buy any of them so long as they are pretty:D .

I would love to have Mike Hill sculpt the Wolfman. He is by far my favorite Lycanthropic sculptor.

Anton Phibes said:
BTW, that Nosferatu bust is in the same series as these pics. I painted these by the way. So, if you think they suck, please spare my feelings thany you very much.

That Teenage Werewolf looks nice! The paint jobs are pretty darn good, so I don't think you have anything to worry about! :lol

lcummins said:
That Teenage Werewolf looks nice! The paint jobs are pretty darn good, so I don't think you have anything to worry about! :lol

Thank you very much. Always nice to get a compliment. The funny thing about these B monsters is that alot of the time the models and busts look better than the monster actually did in the movie! This is really a great time to be into old monster movies. If anyone would have told me 10 years ago that Product Enterprises would produce a magnificent Christopher Lee Dracula piece, Majestic would produce Dr. Phibes, The Fly and the Trilogy of Terro Zuni Warrior figure. Not to mention all of the product SSC has released in the form of 8", 12", 1/4 scale figures and 1:1 busts I never would have believed it. I have a distinct feeling that SSC producing such quality products at (cannot believe I am saying this part) reasonably affordable prices hyas somewhat hurt the garage kit industry however. Because I would rather have a piece that is finished right out of the box, rather than spend an eternity building and painting. My most recently completed kits are Geometric's Night of the Living Dead Zombie, and I recently acquired the really rare Ben Cross Barnabas Collins model by Action Kits Int. circa 1993. But I really enjoy the finished pieces more.

Anton Phibes said:
BTW, that Nosferatu bust is in the same series as these pics. I painted these by the way. So, if you think they suck, please spare my feelings thany you very much.

Did you also paint the Nosferatu-Bust? It looks awesome! :clap

rotwang said:
Did you also paint the Nosferatu-Bust? It looks awesome! :clap

I wish! I have a modest amount of painting skills but nothing on that level. Id say that was probably done by someone of David Fisher or that Saul guy's range of talent. You know, waay up to the heavens degree of painting talent. I did the three that Icummins commented on. Teenage Werewolf, Sun Demon and Curse of the Demon.

Anton Phibes said:
I wish! I have a modest amount of painting skills but nothing on that level. Id say that was probably done by someone of David Fisher or that Saul guy's range of talent. You know, waay up to the heavens degree of painting talent. I did the three that Icummins commented on. Teenage Werewolf, Sun Demon and Curse of the Demon.

:lol

but you did still a good job on those three

Anton Phibes said:

Actually, that's not correct. The busts in your pic are over twice the scale of the Nosferatu bust. The Nos bust is about 1/3 scale, and was produced by a completely different company (Model Giants). The busts in your pic are about 3/4 scale, and were produced by Earthbound Studios. They are all super cool though, and your paint jobs are very nice!

:)

p.s. Did you see the latest addition to that line, the Mole Man? Very cool!

M1.jpg

Sideshow Andy said:
Actually, that's not correct. The busts in your pic are over twice the scale of the Nosferatu bust. The Nos bust is about 1/3 scale, and was produced by a completely different company (Model Giants). The busts in your pic are about 3/4 scale, and were produced by Earthbound Studios. They are all super cool though, and your paint jobs are very nice!

:)

p.s. Did you see the latest addition to that line, the Mole Man? Very cool!

M1.jpg

Whoopsiebabee, I thought those were all cast by Mr. Brokaw. Easy mistake to make for someone who only buys a model every now and again I suppose. I humbly apologize and graciously acknowledge your superiority in this matter. Thanks for the commentayr on the paint jobs I did on my three. I did see the Mole man, and the Fiends without a face(s)... but I am waiting to see if they make a Mr. Sardonicus or Steven Ritch Werewolf. :bow Your most obedient servant,
Anton Phibes.

You're right, they are all cast by Brokaw, but only the 'big heads' (the ones you built & painted) were actually produced by him. Brokaw does molding/casting for a lot of different companies (including Sideshow!).

Anton Phibes said:

The busts rule. Great job!!!

Back