• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - MR Luke Skywalker Lightsaber 'ROTJ' V.2 "Signature Edition"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarthChrisDK

The Blueberry Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm looking for the above piece.
I'm not able to buy this piece here and now. But I would like to hear from someone who might be interested in selling this item by, say, June 2012.
Since I don't know how difficult it will be, finding this particular piece, I'm starting this thread now. Might as well go ahead and see if it's even possible to find.

I'm mainly interested in the "Signature Edition".
But if you have the "Limited Edition" you are more than welcome to let me know. I might settle with the LE if I'm having no luck in finding the SE.

• I live in Denmark. Obviously, you'll have to send internationally. I'm sure we can come to some arrangement.
  • Payment: PayPal.
  • Condition: Must be as new. I don't mind if you have had it displayed. As long as it has been under smoke and pet free circumstances.
  • It must be complete in original packaging. With stand, acrylic case, plaque (obviously) and COA.
But in any case, let me know what you got. I'm a serious collector, and I want to give this magnificent piece a good home.

Kind regards,
DarthChrisDK

Back