Majestic Barnabus Collins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1sixthtoyz

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm excited finally found the this guy on Ebay. He is the hard one to find. Barnabus is wearing 1795 clothing. I noticed since the movie was released all his figures doubled or more in value. I have all three 12" figures. Two barnabus and Quentin (werewolf).

402344553.jpg
[/IMG]
402344552.jpg

I'm excited finally found the this guy on Ebay. He is the hard one to find. Barnabus is wearing 1795 clothing. I noticed since the movie was released all his figures doubled or more in value. I have all three 12" figures. Two barnabus and Quentin (werewolf).

402344553.jpg
[/IMG]
402344552.jpg

Sure wish Hot Toys would release ORIGINAL SERIES figures; I'd be all over that in ten seconds. I am less than zero interested in the new movie versions.

Your Barnabas looks great, btw. I had no idea this figure even existed. Lucky you!

Sure wish Hot Toys would release ORIGINAL SERIES figures; I'd be all over that in ten seconds. I am less than zero interested in the new movie versions.

Your Barnabas looks great, btw. I had no idea this figure even existed. Lucky you!

I doubt HT would even bat an eye lash of interest at the original series. They seem to only be riding the hype train with all their new stuff. God forbid they look at anything classic.

I doubt HT would even bat an eye lash of interest at the original series. They seem to only be riding the hype train with all their new stuff. God forbid they look at anything classic.

I agree I would love HT to do the original series. I think it would do well and a 12" Angelique would be awesome. O well sometimes we can dream.

That's a shame, because the market is *definitely* out there. I would even take figures from the 1990s remake, that was awesome.

Johnny Depp Barnabas, not so much. I like Depp a lot, but feel this film completely went in the wrong direction.

Back