Which Darla do you prefer?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Darla do you prefer?

• Boxer Rebellion Darla

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Origin's Darla from the 'Becoming' episode

Votes: 27 84.4%

• Total voters

Firefly Flanatic

Super Freak
Reaction score
Boxer Rebellion Darla:

darla.jpg

FF1.jpg

Or the Darla that goes with Origin's Angel:

200617863_35c0efc9df_o.jpg

200617865_e6158d0b0a_o.jpg

200617862_4bf76802ec_o.jpg

I think both of these would make an awesome figure but I'm more partial to the "Origin's Darla" because I think she looked stunning in that episode and would go perfectly with Origin's Angel.

Love them both and definitely hope that if they do a human Darla it's one of these. Right now I think I'd prefer the origins to go with Angel, but imagine 2 sets of Darla/Angel on the shelf - one predominantly white and the other red - now THAT would be cool!

origin. Because if they do a Boxer Rebellion one, they have to do an Angel, Spike and Dru one as well and where will I put them all?? :D

Darklord Dave said:
Love them both and definitely hope that if they do a human Darla it's one of these. Right now I think I'd prefer the origins to go with Angel, but imagine 2 sets of Darla/Angel on the shelf - one predominantly white and the other red - now THAT would be cool!

I'd love this to happen too! I think most Angel and Buffy fans loved the flashback episodes and would be thrilled to have both of these Darlas and a BR Angel to go BR Darla!

Becoming Darla, hands down.

Liam is kind of stuck in left field as far as the rest of the collection sits, "becoming" Darla would really make sense. They could release her as either a Buffy or Angel line figure since she has appeared this way in both series. Plus just imagine what Andy would do with that hair!:cool:

Darth Rage said:
Becoming Darla, hands down.

Liam is kind of stuck in left field as far as the rest of the collection sits, "becoming" Darla would really make sense. They could release her as either a Buffy or Angel line figure since she has appeared this way in both series. Plus just imagine what Andy would do with that hair!:cool:
Yeah, that would definitely be a job for Andy. No one else could do it justice.

Definitely the one to go with Liam. After that I'd like to see whole evil foursome in their Boxer Rebellion kit - but I agree Liam just stands out alone at the moment.

On that note - I'd like to see the slayer spike killed in NY - I'm considering a custom version of that....... (after all we know where to get the coat!)

I love origins Darla but I don't care for the Liam figure, so my vote goes to boxer rebellion Darla because I not only love how she looks, but I love how Angel looks as well.

Josette said:
I love origins Darla but I don't care for the Liam figure, so my vote goes to boxer rebellion Darla because I not only love how she looks, but I love how Angel looks as well.

Just curious if you have the Origin's Angel. I was questioning myself when I ordered it because I honestly didn't think I'd like the figure that much. I was pleasantly surprised and more than pleased when I got him because he looked so much better than the promo pictures. Here's a shot of mine but the picture really doesn't do it justice.

35516710_9658c78094_o.jpg

Aerosmith said:
Yep, Liam kicks ass! Best $10.00 I ever spent on a figure.

Wow! Great deal!

I honestly feel this sculpt really captured Liam's personality. It is really hard to tell by the picture but he has a kind of arrogant/bad boy look to him. Much more personality coming through than the Becoming Angel's expression has.

I suppose I just don't care for that version of Angel. I would prefer having him as he is in the Boxer Rebellion pic, when his look and style represents Angelus.

And that matching dark red look he and Darla have going on is too perfect for me.

I think a lot of people have steered clear of this version of Angel because he doesn't go with any other figure (he sticks out in my collection but I don't care!:lol ) and that the figure really doesn't photography well. I finally saw him in person at a local comic book store and was amazed by the likeness... and that assessment was with him still cruelly twist tied to the box. :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

He was even better out of the box. And after some minor fussing with his costume, he was perfect.:D

I completely concur with you FF, I HIGHLY recommend this Angel. :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

Yep, Liam is one of my favorite figures. The costume is dead on and it's a great time of the character's life to capture.

I gotta chime in and add that Liam/Angelus is one of my favorite figures, and the period costume looks great. If a human Darla were to be made, the Origins one would be a perfect fit to go with Angel.

Back