New to SS / old to Lego collector

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madoka

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi. A few weeks ago I started collecting 1/6 scale figures. I always was amazed at the realism in some of the displays at the local comic con. I started reading this forum; saw all the great pictures and interesting chatter and so I began buying my own. I started by picking up mostly clones from RAH and SS Militaries of SW. So far I got:

RAH:
- Stormtrooper
- Blackhole trooper
- Shock Trooper

SS:
- Gree
- Cody
- Rex
- Bly
- battle droids
- Coruscant trooper
- 501st trooper
- Blackhole Trooper
- Utapatu trooper
- Waxer and Boil
- Phase I Trooper
- Phase I Sargent
- Phase I Captain
- Sandtrooper (orange)
- Captain Antilles
- Thrawn

Pre-ordered:
- Bacara
- Neyo
- 1/6 Batmobile
- 1/6 Tumbler

Hoping to pick up:
- SS Shocktrooper
- SS Utapatu Shadow Trooper
- SS 442nd Siege
- SS Phase I Commander
- SS Phase I Lieutenant
- Piett
- Praji
- SS Stormtrooper

Then I suppose I'd start on Batman, Terminator, Predator, and Aliens. I have to figure out how/if I display all these.

Please excuse the checklist. Forcing myself to write it down helps me to remember what I have and don't have. I have this problem with sometimes buying things over again because I forgot I already have it.

LOOKS FRANTICALLY FOR THE 'JEALSOUS' SMILEY!!!!

:rotfl

That's some way to start your collection! Nice one. Well, nice nineteen actually! :thud: Talk about jumoing in at the deep end.

That is a mightly impressive way to open. Welcome to the boards, it is going to be interesting to see photos, and how this already mighty collection grows larger!

Back