• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: barely used ps3 and harmony Logitech adapter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lforigno

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have a 160gb ps3 for sale. It was purchased this past February on amazon and it has barely been used. I would have returned it but it is past my return window. I just don't play games at all so it is just not being used. I am asking 190 dollars shipped complete OR 225 dollars shipped of you would like me to include a Logitech ps3 adapter which has also been barely used. I will ship out using ups and will include a tracking number. Pm me of interested.

05f3a159.jpg

a5fa211f.jpg

aa2cddf7.jpg

And finally just showing it is working an perfect.
be6153eb.jpg

Aha does the Logitech adapter do?

it allows you to control the PS3 with a Harmony remote control. Probably the single greatest invention ever. I use my PS3 as a media center because it plays a wide variety of media files. I ripped all my daughters videos and all my movies and play them though the PS3. Probably use it more for that then gaming at this point.

Great deal, if I didn't already have two set up I would be all over this.

Back