• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SS SW Heads,clothing,bodies, HT Iron Man moving finger hands

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

paulcarson

Disenchanted
Reaction score
Due to ill health I'm giving up on a lot of my unfinished / custom figures. I just don't have the patience or ability to work on them any more . So my loss is your gain.

Custom Obi wan clothing etc. Was going to bash my own nomad Obi wan figure ( similar to the new statue coming out from SS but don't have the time to carry on with it. £15.00 for the clothing , lightsaber and grievous pistol. ( body not included )

Medicom sandtrooper boots - I bought a few to swap out the horrible SS feet that came with my troopers. I have 2 spare pairs that I'm sure that someone can find a use for. £ 10.00

1 pair of Hot Toys Iron Man hands with moveable fingers - £6.00

lot of 5 Sideshow buck bodies - £12.00

Big lot of hands. Some Sideshow, some Enterbay . £12.00 for all of these hands .

Resin casts of Luke Skywalker and Han Solo . Some small holes and airbubbles - price for the 2 of them = £12.00

double barrelled shotgun and shells - was going to use this for another Mad Max figure but my loss is your gain. £8.00

up for grabs for anyone wanting to customise their own TOD Indy, the Hot Toys Headsculpt and body. The head has been modified to remove the guyliner. The body has no hand or feet pegs, the head includes both hairstyles.

£50.00for both
. STILL AVAILABLE.

Hasbro Ark of the covenant - still boxed as when I received it. ( didn't want my face to melt or explode ! ) looking for what I paid for it - £45.00 - SOLD and despatched 331/05/12

Happy to answer any questions and will accept paypal as payment. If paying by credit card the fee must be covered by the buyer.

Shipping is not included in the price.

Interested in trading any off the busts . Looking for Sideshow Greedo and Hammerhead figures.
Happy to answer any questions. :)

shipping will be extra , paypal accepted and I'm located in the UK.( if paying by credit card card fee will be payable)
Pics to follow ...

Last edited:
Re: FS- HT Indiana Jones headsculpt + muscle body £60 , Warhammer Space Marine parts

Ah man i hope you get better soon, and its a shame as i would have loved to see what you could do with the space marine armour we made :(

PM sent for the armour let it come home, and do u have the backpack?

Cheers Paul i'll pay asap when u figure out the postage :)

Last edited:
Re: FS- HT Indiana Jones headsculpt + muscle body £60 , Warhammer Space Marine parts

Bump to the top for sunday

Re: FS- HT Indiana Jones headsculpt + muscle body £60

Indy is still available. May even drop the price if anyone is interested ?

Re: FS- HT Indiana Jones headsculpt + muscle body £50

I've dropped Indy down to £50 if anyone is interested ?

What does 50 GBP translate into U.S.A. dollars for the Indy stuff?

i think its just under 100usd

Thanks for your kind words intothevoid , they really are appreciated.

£50 does indeed equate to roughly $80 according to xe.com . I'm happy to ship overseas . :)

For anyone who buys the Indy parts I'll throw in a Sideshow Indiana Jones stand free of charge.

just checked coinmill and you guys are right its like almost 80usd on the dot so my bad..... This is a good deal as the head and body goes for 129usd shipped on ebay atm.

Thanks, its a good deal for those who haven't already got one but from the response it seems that everyone here has. :(

I need one desperately but don t have the funds yet :gah:

Re: FS- HT Indy head + body £50 .Gentle Giant Star Wars busts £40 each !

updated with Gentle Giant Star Wars busts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back