Leather Jacket for a Mad Max custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shells075

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone know were the best place to find something similar to this would be?
imgres

https://www.google.co.uk/imgres?um=...w=93&start=0&ndsp=23&ved=1t:429,r:13,s:0,i:94

Last edited:
A Hot Toys T2 jacket perhaps?
Some of them are going cheaper than they used to on ebay at the moment, I guess because of the T2 DX announcement.

I was thinking that but I might use a HT muscle body and I think the T2 jacket might be too big? I cant find anything online that looks accurate to the Mad Max jacket.

The Marcus Wright leather jacket looks pretty close with a shoulder pad and all.

:lecture I'd second that. I also seen your youtube preview video on this shells, Nice head sculpt you got for madmax, who made it? Looking forward to seeing this completed.

I just been looking at my figures, really its almost staring me in the face. The ghost rider figure minus the spikes on the shoulders.:slap

That would probably be too small for a muscle body. Its tight on a normal TT as it is.

And we have a customs section for these kind of questions :slap

I was thinking of making this custom as well and I also think the Ghost Rider jacket would be good. It also depends if you are going for the first movie look or second? I'm going for his look in the second Road Warrior look. That would involve cutting off the sleeve on one side of the jacket which if it is too tight, would make it fit better. However for a part 1 look, maybe the jacket would be tight?

Back