ThreeA - REAL STEEL - Atom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

breakersrevenge

Super Freak
Reaction score
Click the pic! Buy now!

Atom - REAL STEEL
Sixth Scale Figure
Item Number: 902038
Manufactured by: ThreeA Toys

I know some of you have been waiting for this...

470549_192331837553835_171245289662490_306316_941801596_o.jpg

Pic from Facebook 3aVOX

Last edited by a moderator:
These look awesome... think I really have to get this set... The movie was one I avoided after seeing previews in the theater...Really thought it would be "cheesy"... Watched it on Demand weeks back and thought it was well done.. we totally enjoyed it!!!! Made me a fan. Just fun stuff!

SWEET!!! This is a must for me :yess:

Would love to know if ThreeA plan to put light up features in this.

Last edited:
I want to collect this line so bad but at 300 a figure plus all my other hot toys preorders this might not be possible for me . This line is looking excellent though.

I want to collect this line so bad but at 300 a figure plus all my other hot toys preorders this might not be possible for me . This line is looking excellent though.

Atom is stand alone :dunno

That is all I need and want. Not bothered about the rest :)

And if you mean by that randomly brilliant then yes I would agree with you.

Still not seen this movie. Passed it in cinemas , will have to pick it up soon. Figure looks great so far.

I think you will be surprised by it bud. I was pleasantly surprised by how excellent it was. Rocky with robots basically.

Hot toys needs to learn some lessons from 3A, on the fence people are gonna be ordering Ambush and Midas now because they've been assured the line will continue and not left incomplete

I designed a ton of ads for this movie. I should hit the studio up to see if I can get me some of these puppies.

Back