D23 The Avengers Patches

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

forestlite

Super Freak
Reaction score
Check out these Avengers patches from D23! Gold members will get one randomly selected patch with the May edition of the D23 magazine. I almost didn't renew this year, but glad I did. Hope I get either the S.H.I.E.L.D patch or the Cap one!

042612_FS_DTTPatches_gallery7.jpg

042612_FS_DTTPatches_gallery6.jpg

042612_FS_DTTPatches_gallery5.jpg

042612_FS_DTTPatches_gallery4.jpg

042612_FS_DTTPatches_gallery3.jpg

042612_FS_DTTPatches_gallery2.jpg

042612_FS_DTTPatches_gallery1.jpg

Last edited:
I've been waiting on a good reason to pull the trigger on a gold D23. Since I can't really get to any of the events, I don't know how much it would be worth it.

But it's nice that little things like this get included once in a while.

It's great to get little somethings in the mail. The other patches I've received from them my wife has sewn onto our luggage.

But my favorite item we have received was the 2010-2011 Disney Undiscovered calendar.... it had a lot of great info about unrealized projects from Disney's past like:

-Edison Square (a new land intended to be located just a few steps from Main Street which showcased American at the turn of the century. The plans date back to 1963)

-The Pirate Museum (drawings from 1961)

-Rock Candy Mountain (plans dated 1957)

-Herbie the Love Bug Ride (1976)

-Western River Expedition (this is the infamous planned ride that was going to be at WDW instead of the Pirates redo... too bad)

-Switzerland Pavilion at World Showcase (planned to be between Italy and Germany, it would have brought the Matterhorn Bobsled ride to WDW and would have been updated with "a stunning finale featuring a spinning avalanche tunnel of ice, giving the illusion the sleds were riding upside down."

and lots of other fun info. :clap:clap:clap

That Undiscovered calendar was a winner! Aren't they giving a new calendar for renewals? I loved those patches from the various lands that used the early retro designs too. Tried getting a complete set on Ebay, but it was just too pricey for my blood.

I have to get Black Widow's somehow, without getting D32.

The patches are given randomly. If, by chance, I get the Black Widow patch, you can have mine.

I'm hoping for either the SHIELD, Ironman, or Captain America patches. At the very least the Thor one. I'm gonna be pissed if I get Hulk or Hawkeye. :gah:

The patches are given randomly. If, by chance, I get the Black Widow patch, you can have mine.

I'm hoping for either the SHIELD, Ironman, or Captain America patches. At the very least the Thor one. I'm gonna be pissed if I get Hulk or Hawkeye. :gah:

That is very kind of you.

If you end up with Hulk or Hawkeye, pm me and we can work soemething out...those two look awesome to me!

It's great to get little somethings in the mail. The other patches I've received from them my wife has sewn onto our luggage.

But my favorite item we have received was the 2010-2011 Disney Undiscovered calendar.... it had a lot of great info about unrealized projects from Disney's past like:

-Edison Square (a new land intended to be located just a few steps from Main Street which showcased American at the turn of the century. The plans date back to 1963)

-The Pirate Museum (drawings from 1961)

-Rock Candy Mountain (plans dated 1957)

-Herbie the Love Bug Ride (1976)

-Western River Expedition (this is the infamous planned ride that was going to be at WDW instead of the Pirates redo... too bad)

-Switzerland Pavilion at World Showcase (planned to be between Italy and Germany, it would have brought the Matterhorn Bobsled ride to WDW and would have been updated with "a stunning finale featuring a spinning avalanche tunnel of ice, giving the illusion the sleds were riding upside down."

and lots of other fun info. :clap:clap:clap

Okay how do you expect to post this and NOT provide photos?

I can see I wont be getting my hands on BW. I was hoping for one on ebay if nothing on freaks. And with 9 days hers is already at over $20. :(

Buffygirl, try waiting until the movie heat dies down. There's always a mad scurry by D23 and Disney collectors to complete their sets when the patches are first released. I faced a similar situation when they released a set of Disneyland patches a couple of years back. Patches were going for $25-$30.00 a pop, but prices settled down as time passed. If Protozaius does not get a BW patch for you, I'll give you mine if I get one.

You are all very sweet. I will have to wait if anything happens to pop up because I couldn't afford the current. So no worries on that one.

You are all very sweet. I will have to wait if anything happens to pop up because I couldn't afford the current. So no worries on that one.

Guess which patch I got today? :exactly: :exactly: :exactly:

PM me your shipping address and I'll send you the patch sometime this week.

That is seriously too kind. I sent you a pm. Thank you for that. There are some good people on this board.

So, which patch does everyone want to get?

Back