SSC OOM-9 Battle Droid Commander

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the only other BD I was considering picking up... I think he'd look great with the first two and the eventual Grievous figure.

Didn't order BDs yet but i'll end up with a couple and this commander for sure.

This is the only other BD I was considering picking up... I think he'd look great with the first two and the eventual Grievous figure.

Definitely.

Now if this is a single figure, and not a two pack, I wonder if they'll ship him in the folded position like the infantry droids.

Sweet, was dreading them releasing another must have, so glad it's something I don't collect so that my battered wallet has more time to recover. Congrats to those looking forward to picking this guy up.

OOM-9 was shown incorrectly at SDCC with a backpack. This one is shown without here... so I wonder if he'll come with an extra anyway, or if the omission will help the price?

I did want to see how the magnetic backpack would work.

OOM-9 was shown incorrectly at SDCC with a backpack. This one is shown without here... so I wonder if he'll come with an extra anyway, or if the omission will help the price?

I did want to see how the magnetic backpack would work.

I really hope they can do him at 99 or less. But now with the base droids, the stap and now oom, Grievous announcements need to be made.

I doubt he'll be $79.99 like the other two when adjusted.

Don't you mean $60 each? If he's that price he'll be a definite buy... but anywhere north of $90 and I'll be less sure. I mean heck, or a bit more I could buy a 2nd two pack and make my own with a bit of yellow paint :lol

Oh yeah, $60 a droid. And it would be cheaper to paint your own dot... but I'm sure there are a few things unique to OOM-9, like the way the antennae connect to his backpack-less back.

I never wanted more than one battle droid (if that) so it had to be the first commander from the first PT.

The real decision for me is for a Super Battle Droid or not. I really didn't care for those designs too much and have zero desire for one on my shelf. But I would love a Droideka or Destroyer Droid.

will order, but really hoping the price is fair, around 70 or less for one drioid but have a feeling it will be closer to a 100 the way sideshow has been over pricing things

I will probably get this. I want more than just the two we have but I won't go crazy like I've done with the clones.

I will definitely get one of these...maybe two. I think anyone expecting to get this figure for less than 80.00 is a little too optimistic. I am guessing 90.00.

Back