Action Figure hot toys- DRAGON predator-FNISHED******

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Reverend

Super Freak
Reaction score
hey gang another commission with the hot toys classic pred body the customer wanted a complete repaint and freedom to "go wild" on the beast, so i did,and he did wanted a pistol and a rifle so im working on the pistol to go in the belt,
all the armor was re-sculpted including the bio and real leather straps and wraps were added still have a few thing to do but wanted to see what you guys think.
DSC00048.jpg

DSC00050.jpg

DSC00052.jpg

DSC00045.jpg

DSC09990.jpg

DSC09995.jpg

DSC09991.jpg

DSC09994.jpg

DSC00008-1.jpg

DSC00001.jpg

Last edited:
Re: hot toys- **DRAGON predator** WIP

I like it. Are you going to leave off the mesh? I think you should. I kinda see fingerprints in the armor here and there but it adds to the look of it. Nice job!

I love the Head and body painting, but not too much the Bio helmet and that weapon -_-

Can you show a front view of the bio? I like it. Also, the weapon fits and does look 'Predatory'.
You should fix the armor, fingerprints are showing.

Generally - Great job, I do like the style and theme of the armor/bio/weapon, and the skin looks great too.

I think that it is totally awesome! One of my favorite complete custom jobs I've ever seen. It looks totally unique, yet still like a predator!

thanks gang i do love these "relaxed" customs.

Looks killer! Love all the black spots on top of the brownish spots!

Looks fantastic and incredibly original! My only dislike is the weapon, but not a major hate, however I can't place my finger on what I do dislike.

thanks... i want to keep going...but its just about done.

You know what would work perfectly for this guy is the ceremonial helmet sculpted by TaylorDurden, not in the red tone of course but maybe a dragonbone type color.

You know what would work perfectly for this guy is the ceremonial helmet sculpted by TaylorDurden, not in the red tone of course but maybe a dragonbone type color.

yes it would....:exactly: i will tell the customer mabe he will want to grab one.

I think that it is totally awesome! One of my favorite complete custom jobs I've ever seen. It looks totally unique, yet still like a predator!

thanks man :hi5: I want to do more of these customs:panic:

Looks awesome. Reminds me of the kind of designs from the AvP comics with that gun in hand.

Back