Hello from Texas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kavemon3

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey Members,
I have been a lurker for quite some time and finally decided to join about a few months ago.

Interests include 1/6 figures and Transformers. Not much to say except I am on a budget like most of ya'll.

Welcome. Wherabouts in Texas are you located? Im in San Antonio.

Welcome, kavemon3! I didn't realize how many Texans were here. I'm moving back to Austin in 3 weeks.

Sorry, kavemon3. I didn't mean to kill the thread! What kind of stuff do you collect? 1/6? statues?

Sorry, kavemon3. I didn't mean to kill the thread! What kind of stuff do you collect? 1/6? statues?

Thanks Natron, it is all good. Looks like you will be back just in time for the summer heat. I collect 1/6 and Transformers.

Welcome kavemon this site is really awsome and there are lots of nice people on here.

Dont get me started on the dead grass. My lawn looks good for about two months (March and April). Then the water restrictions set in (we just went back up to stage 2 this week) and it gets nice and crisp over the summer.

Ha! Yeah, I'm not looking forward to the humidity or the heat. (How can it be so humid in the middle of a drought?)

Back