Grey Hulk ES

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bannister said:
Surprised it is that low.

Yeah me too, I was actually expecting 300 - 500. Guess that was wishful thinking.

And I have to agree too that there will probably be more competition since they made it public. I mean why stray from the norm. The other PPO didn't have the ES announced until they went up for order. Guess maybe they didn't want anyone to complain that they didn't know it would be very limited.

yeah i wish they had kept the edition size quiet....keeps the scalpers away. oh well here's hoping!:monkey3

Bannister said:
I predict it will sell out in 10-15 minutes, if that.
at first that sounded about right ... til I realized that 15min would be 10 per minute.
I say 5-10min.

better than 90secs though

Vader AL said:
yeah i wish they had kept the edition size quiet....keeps the scalpers away. oh well here's hoping!:monkey3

yup, we'll be elbow to elbow with scalpers on this one! i just want one for myself!

I guess SS didn't learn from the first fiasco. This should be interesting.

I guess they didn't take as many orders for this at Comic Con as some thought, but then again, it wasn't on display and if you didn't log on to the Sideshow web site during the con, you wouldn't have known to order it! As much as it probably hurts you guys to hear it, I am sure glad I have this, Bib and Leia already ordered and can actually relax during a few PPO's for once! :chew

With the low edition size for the grey, I wonder what the edition size will be for the green. I wouldn't be surprised if it is 750-1000.

Bodie The Cursed said:
*gently weeps*

I'll be cheering for you Bodie! I know missing the last one hurt you as much as any of us! Just be ready on Monday man!!! May the :emperor be with you!!!

LORDS OF LIGHT!

....good thing I have a T3 network at work...which is where I will be at that time...just need to avoid the bosses...:monkey1

Good luck to all. I am going to be an optimist and say it will sell out within 30 minutes and everyone that wants one will have a fair shot.

Don't freak out when you see that Low Quantity Alert right away. :lol

Back