Marvel Select Avengers Hulk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it was originally supposed to be April 4, but I just pre-ordered it and it's supposed to ship out on May 2nd.

I saw it and it doesn't look as good as the comic version. But it's just my opinion because it sold out quick at my LCS. But I may get it because it's the freakin Hulk

These are my personal favorites from Marvel Select. I don't own any, but I'm really thinking of collecting these.

DC10827lg.jpg

%5CAUTOIMAGES%5CDC10849lg.jpg

%5CAUTOIMAGES%5CDC10779lg.jpg

ms-juggernaut-01.jpg

My local comic book shop here in New Jersey has it in stock. Looks really good.

I only have one LCS near me now since the others have closed due to poor economy, and the guy that runs that shop only carries DC Direct. So I have to wait till we go to MOA again which has a Disney Store that will surely carry this. Going to get this and the MS Avengers Iron Man for my son for his birthday.

Ever since the Avengers movie came out, an employee told me that Marvel toys are selling fast. Glad I picked up Hawkeye before the movie came out. I don't really like the Classic Thor and Black Widow.

If you get a chance definitely pick him up. Looks great with The Hulk and even by himself. Massive figure.

Yup just POd Abomination at BBTS and put a MS Avengers Hulk on hold at my LCS. They got another shipment and put the last one on hold for me. At first I really didn't like it because of the pose in the package, but saw some reviews online and looks better than I thought. I think I had to pass because I was picking up the DCD Arkham City series 2.
IMG_6899.jpg

Back