Which type of Hot Toys body for the Hulk figure would you prefer?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

For the figure i'd like...

• Truetype body with full range of double-jointed articulation but obvious joints

Votes: 32 13.3%
  • Fully sculpted muscle body type with lesser visible joints & limited atriculation

Votes: 160 66.4%
  • Rubber covered body with no visible joints and very little articulation

Votes: 49 20.3%

• Total voters

Uncanny Web-Slinger

Super Freak
Reaction score
Not that there is any shortage of Avengers threads, but i'm really curious to what process the majority would prefer for the inevitable Hulk figure.

Truetype body with full range of double-jointed articulation but obvious joints, Fully sculpted muscle body type with lesser visible joints & limited atriculation or Rubber covered body with no visible joints and very little articulation.

Considering it's a figure and not a statue, my choice would be the muscle-body type figure that can be posed and looks good.

Re: Which type of Hot Toys Hulk figure would you prefer?

Rubber body covering but no cheap ass rubber please.

Lets just assume it's the same rubber they've used for Chris Redfield, Leonidas, Sarah Connor, Sheva ect...

I've seen people on Facebook demanding Rubber as they don't want visible joints, and people complaining when Jake Sully went up for order as they didn't want visible joints, conversely those who know they state of Hot Toys rubber figure not being able to pose or having a long shelf-life want sculpted and posable, so it'll be interesting to see what the majority (based on the board anyway) want

Something detailed like Wolverine or Jake Sully but I'm hoping for a couple pair of sculpted feet. I'm not a fan of the jointed Sully foot. I will probably bash a ripped up shirt on my Hulk to hide his joints if I don't like them.

Something detailed like Wolverine or Jake Sully but I'm hoping for a couple pair of sculpted feet. I'm not a fan of the jointed Sully foot. I will probably bash a ripped up shirt on my Hulk to hide his joints if I don't like them.

:exactly: I'm not too picky, I want The Hulk. HT will deliver...........

They changed that to fully sculpted feet...

577922_10150647845887344_58690437343_9470091_2067034816_n.jpg

Re: Which type of Hot Toys Hulk figure would you prefer?

Rubber body covering but no cheap ass rubber please.

All rubber and good articulation. Well maybe like the 89 Batman suit. I think that material is better.

I want him big and heavy, with a good feel and my choice is the muscle body.
I like the lesser articulation and I even think the articulation is great. I managed to pull off great poses with the Preds and lets be honest:
We want a simple pose, where Hulk is ripping it and just goes crazy and sure...rubber would work too for that, but I'm taking no risk.
Muscle, few joints...will look great.
:yess:

Screw rubber, bring on "new technology"! I want a fully articulated body with full silicone cover like the Hot Stuff Seamless female body. Imagine a stronger frame for Hulk:

stuff19.jpg

*Ongoing thread on the Hot Stuff body

You guys are living in the past with this rubber body ____!

Silicone rubber is more stable and therefore:
- less inclined to perish or otherwise deteriorate
- better able to withstand higher temperatures
- more resistant to attack by other chemicals

Therefore silicone is overall more durable or, in the above respects, "stronger".

Last edited:
I think option 2 is the safest option

I'm all for the idea of new tech being used as per the previous posts suggestions, but realistically does any really think that's gonna happen?

And given the track record of Hot Toys issues woth certain materials as if late (and motivation for this thread in part) i'd settle for a figure that lasts

Besides, it's not as though HT can't produce excellent sculpted bodies for their figures, and given the nature of the Hulk (naked basically) i'm sure they're fully aware of the visible joints being the biggest challenge. But then i cant always notice the joints on the arms of the Hawkeye promo shots, and as stated earlier, they faced the same issues with Jake Sully

I reckon the Hulk figure is gonna be amazing. I'm more concerned about size, does anyone think this guy will fit in a detolf? I'm guessing he's gonna be roughly Iron Monger size?

Back