I am wondering what happen to the Star Wars lsb line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alainator

Super Freak
Reaction score
SS started off great and promising with the Commander Cody lsb. Then old Ben was such a failure, imo. Sidious is good. What happen to all the concept art that they showed in the previous two SDCCs? Seems that they comes up with a few promising characters, such as Maul, Leia for example. I am still waiting for Darth Maul lsb. I know the sales on that lines has not been great, but still...

Well I hope they don't stop with the line! I got Cody last year (even though I wasn't interested in it at first) and it's one of my favorit pieces in my collection. Really look forward to seeing sideshow make the Stormtrooper, Vader, Boba Fett and Maul! The concept drawings looked very promising! So I hope they get released in the future.
And just stopping a line because there was one piece that wasn't as good as people hoped it would be doesn't mean the line is a failure if you ask me. I think SS is just waiting for the right moment to reveal a new piece :wink1:

Well I hope they don't stop with the line! I got Cody last year (even though I wasn't interested in it at first) and it's one of my favorit pieces in my collection. Really look forward to seeing sideshow make the Stormtrooper, Vader, Boba Fett and Maul! The concept drawings looked very promising! So I hope they get released in the future.
And just stopping a line because there was one piece that wasn't as good as people hoped it would be doesn't mean the line is a failure if you ask me. I think SS is just waiting for the right moment to reveal a new piece :wink1:

Yeah, I agree with you. I got Cody, skipped old Ben, but then also got Sidious as well. Both look great! Good size, not too big and not too small. I gave up GG mini bust line a few years ago. I was commited and sold all the mini busts and got the funding for the Vader life size bust! The ONE bust rules all. That's all I needed for the 1:1 scale. the rest will be the lsb's from now on.

With the speed rate and the market for the lsb line SS is going now, looks like they are releasing 1 star wars lsb bust per year.

There were some more clone concepts shown at SDCC - Personally I was really looking forward to Maul

Think there wa a Vader concep in the works too.

Alainator, you should post this to their Q&A

yeah, but never know when I will get the answer. They probably have thousands of question to go through before get to mine.

Back