Justice League dates and Supes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nathanoxford

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm a newbie to this forum - glad to be part of it. I've tried to search for the following questions in the search bar, but can't seem to locate any information - sorry if I've missed it and it's a duplicate.

However:

I have been currently looking at the new DC Justice League previous - Batman, Superman, WW, Aquaman etc etc. Does anyone know of a release date/month/year? The reason I ask is because I keep looking at the C.Reeves Superman (I'm a BIG Superman fan) - I don't know whether to purchase one of these or to wait until the new J.League ones are released. I would prefer a PFF/statue/marquette etc over a "figure" but not sure what to do. I wouldn't want to spend anything over $400 really.

Dilemma! :(

Really looking forward to the Avengers release in 6 days! :)

Even non fans of Superman, know it's simply "Reeve."

Imposter alert!! :p

But seriously, what are you on about?

M.

^^yeah, he is talking about the teasing video from SSC and he wondered if SSC have provided us any release date. And should he wait the SSC's dc stuff or should he jump on the HT Reeve Superman. If I've understood him right... :dunno

Last edited:
Lol you will start with no more than 400.00 per statue then move upwards slowly up to at least a grand each. That's what I said at first but failed very badly.

I wonder if he's not talking about that Sideshow video preview?

^^yeah, he is talking about the teasing video from SSC and he wondered if SSC have provided us any release date. And should he wait the SSC's dc stuff or should he jump on the HT Reeve Superman. If I've understood him right... :dunno

Ahhh!

Makes sense now. :D

Oddly enough, this was just posted on the Sideshow Experience site:

WE WANT A PREMIUM FORMAT SUPERMAN, BUT OF CHRISTOPHER REEVE SPECIFICALLY! ARE THERE ANY CONTRACTUAL HURDLES TO USING HIS LIKENESS?

Fear not my friend, we’ve got it covered in the name of truth, justice and the American way. Keep your eyes on the Design & Development blog in the near future, we will have some Superman (and Reeve) updates coming your way.

OK. That sounds interesting!!!
When do you think these will be out?
Can't wait.

comicbookguy - that sounds about right! haha. Which ones do you have?

In terms of: "Design & Development blog".. where can I find that? Sorry to ask.

Go to sideshowexperience.com , from there, it's pretty much self explanatory. Don't be too excited, though. For Sideshow, "soon" could be indicative of anywhere from a few weeks to a few months.

Yeah, I'm holding out hope for a 1/4 scale Superman from Hot Toys. Same scale as PFs, but all of the features of the 1/6th figure. That being said, it'll probably be a while, if ever, until we see that.

Hopefully. WOW. Some of the SideShow "items" are amazing!!
Some great work. The new hulk looks amazing hey! .. decisions decisions.

Which Superman ones do you think will be released?

Back