1/6 commander neyo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay, another clone! Oh boy, oh boy, oh waitaminute... I don't collect clones. :monkey2
Where's my Emperor's Royal Guards and 1/6 Tarkin? :mad:

Seriously, though. All of the clones do look awesome, and I love seeing pics of them all together in collections. :peace

Kind of looks like a clone with an underbite :lol

I agree. His jaw/lower cheek area is far too large.

Neyo.jpg

SWNEYO.png

I agree. His jaw/lower cheek area is far too large.

That's funny I wasn't even referring to it in comparison to what he actually should look like. But yeah, after seeing those images the helmet does seem a bit off.

This one will be a pass... cool to see more versions being made, but I'm at my limit on Clones :lecture

Did anyone else have this happen? I had a pop up window open when I initially clicked on the link for the product. Took me to a black window saying "You can now find this item in our store" and had 2 buttons, one for the regular and one for the exclusive, although when I clicked on them they were the reverse of what they should be and were missing photos. Price was $134.99. Exclusive was another stand (which I forget what it said) but they both come with a different stand that said something about Coruscant. If I would have know what I was seeing I would have taken a screen shot. Seems like I also had the ability to add to cart. I backed for some reason. couldn't get back in. This is also happening for the "Don't Be afraid of the Dark" Diorama.

Back