Statue ANYBODY have a comparison of the 1:10 Star Wars by Gentle Giant, Koto & Attakus?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

metaphorge

Archbishop of Bologna!!!
Reaction score
So, Gentle Giant, Kotobukiya, and Attackus are all presently producing Star Wars statue items that are approximately in 1:10 scale.

Does anyone have items from two, or all three, of the companies for the sake of being able to compare them to see if the scale is consistent enough to display them together? I can't find any photos directly comparing products in that size range from the three companies anywhere.

Presently I the only 1:10 Star Wars items I own are Gentle Giant's Jabba the Hutt and Bib Fortuna . I'd want to know for sure that, say Kotobukiya's R2-D2 & C-3P0 ArtFx+ or Attakus' Elite Commander Gree are close enough to Jabba's crew in scaling to not look funny on the shelf before I purchase any of them....

Re: ANYBODY have a comparison of the 1:10 Star Wars by Gentle Giant, Koto & Attakus?

If I could get at a larger copy of this photo of Benni's collection I'd have a partial answer to my question (the part regarding the comparative size of Stormtroopers, the only character that all three companieshave produced in 1:10 thus far):

DSC03752.JPG

Back