Rupert's moving up that list!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firefly Flanatic

Super Freak
Reaction score
Go Giles!! Giles moved up from 10th place to 8th on Sideshow's most popular list. Lorne is now at #6 and Cordy is at #3! Isn't it nice to see 3 Buffy/Angel figures in the top ten at the same time!! I'm sure Giles will continue to move up that list! If they had let us buy two of them I'm sure it would have made a bigger difference!!

Cordy's been going strong since she's been announced. Let's hope Lorne and Giles stay that popular too!

Yeah. To bad though that Jabba's Throne & PF Boba Fett are on there twice, because they have two different payment methods.

Cordelia has been high on the list since the pre-order started, that's awesome. I love seeing Lorne in the list, however I'm surprised Giles is not in the first places and PF Spike is not even on the list. It's so great that even though Star Wars usually sweeps everything else, three Buffy items are best sellers right now! Does that mean the line is more alive than ever? Will we get our Anya, Tara and Dawn??

I think Giles will continue to move up. Cordy had a big head start and Lorne was offered up for pre-sale about 3-4 days earlier than Giles. It will take some time for him to catch up. And PF Spike has only been available since Saturday so I'm sure he'll make an appearance soon too. I know I've seen a lot of threads on some other Whedon friendly websites saying people were definitely going to buy him and they don't collect Sideshow items.

Giles has now moved up to 7th place! Lorne and Cordy still steady at #6 and 3!

And in this week's poll where it ask "What product that was debuted at Comic-Con are you most excited about?" Giles is in second place with 17% of the votes and PF Spike is in 6th place with 4%!

I don't think Giles has a chance at overcoming Jabba the Hutt's 54% first place lead. But a solid second is nothing to sneeze at!

I bet "None of these" stands for "Lorne 12-inch figure" :lol :lol :lol

I'm so glad these figures are doing so well. I hope we have a couple of announcements made before the end of the year.

thamesvalidude said:
After submitting close on 500 posts whining on about the non appearance of Giles, I'd have been honour bound to buy 2!!!!!!:D

The funniest part being that right after he is announced you changed your avatar.:rotfl

Darth Rage said:
The funniest part being that right after he is announced you changed your avatar.:rotfl

I know..................fickle ain't I?

Seriously, I consider the Giles announcement "job done" and now I'll just simmer quietly in the background! Until I get obsessed by something else!!!:rolleyes:

Seriously, I consider the Giles announcement "job done" and now I'll just simmer quietly in the background! Until I get obsessed by something else!!!:rolleyes:

ILLYRIA! ILLYRIA! ILLYRIA!
We wants some Smurfette!<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Dammit Dave, :thwak I'd just settled into a nice post obsessive stress relaxation period and you go and do that........

Homer Simpson style drool:drool ..........Illyria, Illyria, illyria:banghead :doh

thamesvalidude said:
Dammit Dave, :thwak I'd just settled into a nice post obsessive stress relaxation period and you go and do that........

Homer Simpson style drool:drool ..........Illyria, Illyria, illyria:banghead :doh
I think we've found a new campaign!:lol
Sideshow really could pull this off, although they say arent sure.

ILLYRIA!:D

I think an Illyria is a must from this line. However, I would rather have a Wesley (from the later seasons) first to pose with her.

It's funny with the Buffy line for me... I would like to see companion pieces to some figures before I buy some figures. Like I'm waiting for a Vampire Xander BEFORE I buy a Vampire Willow. I'd like to see them tackle an Anya figure before I FINALLY buy a D'Hoffryn figure. And I think that the Origins Angel would be FAR more popular if they did more Origins figures, as was stated on another thread.

Protozaius said:
I think an Illyria is a must from this line. However, I would rather have a Wesley (from the later seasons) first to pose with her.

It's funny with the Buffy line for me... I would like to see companion pieces to some figures before I buy some figures. Like I'm waiting for a Vampire Xander BEFORE I buy a Vampire Willow. I'd like to see them tackle an Anya figure before I FINALLY buy a D'Hoffryn figure. And I think that the Origins Angel would be FAR more popular if they did more Origins figures, as was stated on another thread.

Origins Darla would be such a dream come true and I agree, Origins Angel would become a more attractive figure. Anyway, I consider the Origins sculpt one of the best ones in the line so far, very attractive already. I was so impressed by the likeness when I saw it in person.

I would love Anyanka, Anya and Halfrek to display with my (soon to come, I hope) D'Hoffryn. I'd definitely buy new multiple character-packs such as "OMWF" Tara and Willow, Mayor Wilkins and Faith, "OMWF" Dawn and Sweet, "Hell's Bells" Anya and Xander, the Trio, Boxer Rebellion Spike, Angel, Darla and Dru, Aud and Oluf. I would love a "You're Welcome" Lindsay to go with Cordy, a Jenny Calendar for our Giles... gosh, the line could go on and on for years, with our little help :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

With Lorne coming out now, they definitely need to make the Lindsey since they share a wonderful moment together in the final episode:rolleyes: heh

Protozaius said:

I totally agree! I've always thought that if Sideshow paired up figures they would sell better. If they had released Origin's Angel with Darla I think that would have been a hot seller. Same thing with Vamp Xander and Vamp Willow.

And I definitely want an Illyria figure and I want that later season Wesley to go with her!

Firefly Flanatic said:
SNIP
And I definitely want an Illyria figure and I want that later season Wesley to go with her!

I'm afraid I will die if I don't get a Wesley figure soon. I am obsessing over it. Something from Angel Season 3-5 - Dark Wesley as I like to call him.

I haven't felt this lost and alone since there was no such thing as a Giles figure.

(I likes me Brits I guess!):chew

waverly94 said:
I'm afraid I will die if I don't get a Wesley figure soon. I am obsessing over it. Something from Angel Season 3-5 - Dark Wesley as I like to call him.

I haven't felt this lost and alone since there was no such thing as a Giles figure.

(I likes me Brits I guess!):chew

I likes me Brits too!!:lol Definitely has to be a Dark Wesley!! And the sooner the better!!

Giles is now at #6, Lorne at #4 and Cordy still steady at #3! Nice to see all three still in the top ten and almost all three of them in the top 5!

Back