GG Dewback

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

THE WARG BEAST

At last.......it arrived today:banana :banana

Been waiting over 4 weeks for arrival from the US :sleep

And only £23.00 customs fees charged...:dance :dance

Its a nice piece..but not that impressed with it. It wont eclipse my SS Cave Troll as my favourite statue in my collection.

WG :lvader

Very nice, I also think the Cave Troll is more impressive, but the Dewback is certainly my favourite piece of my Star Wars collection.

Re: re

If this piece ever hits the $800-$1000 range, then I'm selling mine.

It's worth it for the $400 that it goes for now, but I see the price rising sharply later this year.

If I can sell it can pay for 3 Sideshow Star Wars 1/4's then that's an easy decision for me.

However, if the Luke on TaunTaun is excellent quality then there's no way I'm selling that one. I've always loved the TaunTauns. Give us a snow base with TaunTaun footprints GG!

re

Very prudent of you, El. I just couldn't hang on, so the proceeds have been set aside for Luke.

Wampa prints!!!!!!!:speech :lol

guys im sorry but my head has been up you dont want to know. but when did they announce the luke on tauntaun??? i just found out and looked on GG site but no pics :bonk
i JUST got around to getting the vader and anxiously await the scout trooper/speeder bike to come along.

guys im sorry but my head has been up you dont want to know. but when did they announce the luke on tauntaun???

It hasn't been officially announced yet, but it's coming. It will possibly announced at SDCC if we're lucky. It was originally the first piece announced for the diorama line, but it got pushed back and the Dewback took its place.

Back