Sun Demon, OK--but who are you calling HIDEOUS!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fangs of Death

Super Freak
Reaction score
Love this figure! Only had it a couple of days...bet it doesn't come up on eBay that often. Score! :yess::yess::yess:

Did intend bodying up the second head and torso (the transparent ones), and making a second (see-thru) Demon...but I don't really need that, and what the hell, I'm on a budget--so the whole thing minus the second head/torso are getting sold on, and then he's getting painted. He's supposed to be green!!

I'll be back, with some WIPs.
Good movie title, LOL--it's Hideous! Yeah...but in whose opinion--I think he's gorgeous! How about "The Average-Joe Looking Sun Demon"? :lol

Last edited:
Re: Sun Demon, yes--but who are you calling HIDEOUS!?

I like that figure alot. It probably wont be long before he starts creeping up on the secondary market like many others have as of late. Good score.:clap

Thanks Doc! I'm pleased with this hideous catch. Going to have to start practising the wash effect for the scales...don't want to lose the relief look when he gets his sprayjob. He's going to look even better in a nice Creature green!

Thanks Doc! I'm pleased with this hideous catch. Going to have to start practising the wash effect for the scales...don't want to lose the relief look when he gets his sprayjob. He's going to look even better in a nice Creature green!

Yours did come with the interchangeable translucent head arms, etc. didnt it? Or did you buy a lose one? Because you have the makings for your green one with the extra bits included in a boxed one.:hi5:

Yours did come with the interchangeable translucent head arms, etc. didnt it? Or did you buy a loose one? Because you have the makings for your green one with the extra bits included in a boxed one.:hi5:

All points already addressed in first post...skip reader! :thud:

LOL yeah saw that trailer. Love the evening dress cleavage at the window, nice style Bob! :D

Back