2012 Hallmark Ornaments

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Waller

Are you on the square?
Reaction score
hallmark-early.jpg

"Han Solo to the Rescue"

Bring home a memorable moment from Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back with this Keepsake Ornament that pays tribute to a favorite intergalactic scoundrel and his trusty mount. When Luke Skywalker fails to check in at the Rebel’s Echo Base, Captain Han Solo rides a tauntaun into the frozen wastelands of Hoth in search of his friend. Battered by icy winds and blinding snows, Solo braves on despite the dangers until he can rescue the missing Skywalker—or die trying.

Hear dialogue from this exciting scene.
Includes batteries.

2.25" x 4" x 2.25"

The Empire Strikes Back Han on Tauntaun ornament will be available in Hallmark outlets in July for $32.95.

TIE Interceptor

Hop in the cockpit for a dark winter ride with a pilot of the Galactic Empire. This starfighter ornament will be the talk of your holiday decor as it plays authentic battle sounds and the infamous "Imperial March" at the push of a button.

Includes batteries.

3" x 2.5" x 4"

This musical Return of the Jedi vehicle ornament will be available in Hallmark outlets in July for $29.95.

Darth Vader Peekbuster

Got a gift sleuth in the house? Here's proof that present-peeking leads to the dark side! Every move triggers one of nine alert messages from Darth Vader on this motion-sensing ornament.

Includes batteries.

3.25" x 5" x 4.5"

By Orville Wilson and Kristina Gaughran, this Motion Activated sound chip ornament will be available in Hallmark outlets in October for $19.95.

General Grievous

With his two extra arms latched in and ready for close combat, General Grievous takes the offensive in his brawl against Obi-Wan Kenobi. This cyborg's reign of terror is far from over with a place in your home to look back on his foreboding Jedi-slayer prowess.

4" x 3.5" x 3.25"

This Revenge of the Sith cyborg cowardly jerk ornament will be available in Hallmark outlets in July for $17.95.

Sith Apprentice Darth Maul

Hone in on your lightsaber skills with a master of combat and the personal assassin for Darth Sidious. Whether on a tree or as a free agent on any flat surface, Darth Maul will instruct onlookers in wielding the double-sided lightsaber.

4.25" x 3.75" x 2.25"

The Phantom Menace ornament will be available in Hallmark outlets in July for $14.95.

LEGO Darth Vader

Prepare your Christmas craft for the dark side of the holiday with Darth Vader. Deflect enemy ray gun bolts as you duel your way onto the naughty list this Christmas.

2.25" x 3.25" x 1.25"

This LEGO ornament was revealed in 2011 and will finally be available in Hallmark outlets in November for $14.95.

LEGO Imperial Stormtrooper

Guard each branch of your most villainous tree. With rifle in hand, this Stormtrooper Keepsake Ornament is ready for battle.

1.75" x 3" x 2"

This LEGO ornament will be available in Hallmark outlets in October for $14.95.

Last edited:
Holy Sweet Star Wars! :panic:
Good to see Hallmark is getting another chunk of change from me this year. :lol

Hopefully the paint app on the tauntaun and Han comes out good, because that one is a definite MUST BUY!!!

Grievous and Maul look great as well, but why the Darth Vader lego again?!?!

Only question I have is, with all that work posting....how did you miss this one, Waller?!?! :slap:lol

qxi2971_XL.jpg

In October!!!

Read what it does... :horror:lol

Darth Vader Peekbuster
By Orville Wilson and Kristina Gaughran.
$19.95
Hallmark Gold Crown Exclusive

Surprise your gift sleuth with one of nine alert messages from Darth Vader on this motion-sensing ornament.

Keepsake Ornament
Magic, Motion Activated, Plays Song/Sound, Plays TV/Movies

https://www.hallmark.com/Product/ProductDetails/1995QXI2971_DK

btw, I just wanted to say thank you to Waller for starting this thread. I always look forward to what Hallmark will come up with next, and it's nice to get the heads up from a fellow Freak!

Thank you Waller!!! :duff

Those LEGO ornaments will be mine!!! Wait, didn't they make a Lego Vader last year?

Yep, same one. Funny thing is you can still find this guy at a couple of Hallmark Stores for 75% off. :lol

Seeing that Han and tauntaun has me almost convinced that SSC's version will come this year.

The last 3 years for Hallmark have tied to some of the SSC releases (IG-88, Boba Fett, Yoda, Greedo, Emperor and this year Grievous). Could be pure coincidence, but maybe not.

Of course, I'm hoping not. :lol

Holy Sweet Star Wars! :panic:
Good to see Hallmark is getting another chunk of change from me this year. :lol

Hopefully the paint app on the tauntaun and Han comes out good, because that one is a definite MUST BUY!!!

Grievous and Maul look great as well, but why the Darth Vader lego again?!?!

Only question I have is, with all that work posting....how did you miss this one, Waller?!?! :slap:lol

qxi2971_XL.jpg

131501748692.jpg

Santa Vader will be mine. As will the Enterprise-D. Anyone know why the Enterprie-D is on a stand? I can't really make out the writing...

Lame that they are re-releasing Lego Vader already.

qxi2971_XL.jpg

I saw that on Rebelscum this morning, but didn't realize it wasn't on the imagine I posted. :lol
btw, I just wanted to say thank you to Waller for starting this thread. I always look forward to what Hallmark will come up with next, and it's nice to get the heads up from a fellow Freak!

Thank you Waller!!! :duff

No problem!

Tie interceptor and han are my buys...but our due date is that weekend. :horror good thing there's A hallmark 10 mins from the hospital. Would it be wrong to miss the birth of my child to get star wars ornaments? :monkey3

Hire a stand-in. :lol

If you need some help picking up some ornaments, let me know.
I'll probably be putting in my pre-order again in May/June and should be able to get some extras.

I shall now be known as Hobby throughout the land. :lecture

images

:lol

:monkey3

It was an honor serving you, Sir Waller! :1-1:

As for the limited, I'm hoping they have another SW one this year.
I really wonder what it will be. I think they've done all the bounty hunters. Only thing I could think of would be a Hoth Luke.

Back