• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

JonEl's Want List: HT/SSC Boxes, Some figures/parts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonEl

Super Freak
Reaction score
My Wants: Please only reasonable offers.

Custom Mal Reynolds, would buy a complete figure but would also be interested in parts to piece it together if anyone has
SSC Greedo
HT War Machine Right Hand (Articulated)

So thanks to Hurricane Sandy my basement will be under renovations for a while and my figures needed to be boxed up, some I bought loose and have sitting on my dresser for now but need to put them away, if anyone has the boxes they could sell me that'd be great
HT War Machine(Movie Version) (BOX ONLY) ----I have the Milk Version Box if anyone wants
SSC Emperor (BOX ONLY)
SSC Emperor's Throne (BOX ONLY)
SSC Darth Maul (BOX ONLY)

Custom Boxes:
If anyone could make me a box for any of these It would be awesome: PM me for a list of items they need to fit
Smallville Superman
Smallvilel Lex
Phase II Clone Trooper (All white)
Equilibrium Cleric Preston

Last edited:
Re: JonEl's Want List

Where in NY are you? I have a squad leader and corporal I would like to unload as a set. Both displayed but complete and in rxcellent condition with boxes. If you do a local pick up you can save on shipping. Let me know.

updated, picked up emperor and throne

removed HT Hellboy, added HT Abe Sapien

removed HT Abe Sapien...Only two NEEDs left

bump, come on someone has to have a leonidas they want to get rid of for a price i can do

need articulated right hand for war machine

Back