• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: New items Metal Thor Hammer, Head Sculpts, Neca Endo, Dead Subject 1025 & misc

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darkchylde80

Super Freak
Reaction score
FS: New items Metal Thor Hammer, Head Sculpts, Neca Endo, Dead Subject 1025 & misc

TO SELL!

Everything below is 1/6 scale, most of it is new, unused and still in wrapping. All items are in the UK, I will ship international but I will need your address to calculate the costs.

Custom metal Thor Hammer (Mjolnir) unsure on scale so it measures just over 2" in length, 0.8" wide on the head. Comes with chain or keyring attachment for wearing etc. Brand new in box. £35. Now £25 each!
Untitled.jpg

The Dead Subject 1025 Sideshow Exclusive Blonde Babysitter, box shows signs of wear. The figure itself is in good condition but her legs are a bit well..... limp! Box shows slight wear, otherwise great condition and complete! £35 ONO
F7708F00.jpg

Neca 18" Endo original release in the yellow box. Box is battered to hell but the figure is complete and still lights up! £10 OBO.
448B1C84.jpg

Z's Thomas Jane sculpt, painted by him also. £15.
7FE14520.jpg

Ada's Dexter Unpainted Head Sculpt. £15.
1_b361bc676d2663b074b6ac4a228ae6e9.jpg

T3 bullet hit coffin. £10.
C0F79EB6.jpg

Hot Toys Ironman MK2 hands. I have two sets of these £5 per pair.
0E5023E7.jpg

Punisher War Zone lot includes Z's Ray Stevenson headsculpt, custom knife, flare gun, holster £25 for the lot
CD112260.jpg

Z's Clive Owen head sculpt. Back up, buyer backed out. £15.
035A8C4F.jpg

Hot Toys Hellcycle. Purchased for a custom but I now need the cash for other peojects. So it's as new, complete. Sale is for the hellcycle only. All working etc. £100 ONO.
hellcycle.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS: Lots of 1/6 Custom Accessories, Head Sculpts, Parts, HT, Terminator, Punisher

Hot Toys Ghost Rider two sets of gloved hands. New, unused with pegs. £20 ONO.
$(KGrHqF,!jEF!e3QbKkNBQKbHNkf1w~~60_12.JPG

BBI Modern Female Jump Suit, Leather Like £20 ONO.
KGrHqZHJBE-EfS1P36BPn1wKsjpQ60_3.jpg

Hot Toys Terminator Marcus Shot Gun. £8.
5BBB9884.jpg

Hot Toys Octopus 4 barrel shot gun. £8.
2F46730E.jpg

Metal hand gun, extended magazine. £4.
402CF04E.jpg

Metal hand gun, normal magazine. £4.
5DA56C29.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS: Lots of 1/6 Custom Accessories, Head Sculpts, Parts, HT, Terminator, Punisher

Punisher leather coat, again from the Marvel figure. Really nice coat. SOLD

Last edited:

More stuff sold

Last edited:

Metal shotgun with shells. SOLD.

M4 with scope, launcher and carry strap. SOLD.

Solid black M4 with launcher. SOLD.

Hand guns, misc. SOLD.

Beretta with working slide. SOLD.

Metal and plastic rifle with scope. SOLD.

Crossbow. SOLD.

Last edited:

Rifle with strap. SOLD

MP5 with folding stock and extra mag. SOLD.

MP5 with folding stock. SOLD.

Hand guns, desert eagle and other. SOLD.

Shotgun with strap, all black. SOLD.

Shotgun silver/black. SOLD.

Hot Toys John Connor Rifle. SOLD.

Rifle, transparent mag. SOLD.

Black rifle. SOLD.

G36 Rifle. SOLD.

Last edited:

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Last edited:

Phew, think I need to go and sit down now *breathes*

List updated with sold items :) Thank you guys

Further sold items, list updated :) Thanks again guys!

All PM's replied too.

All PMs replied too aaaaaaaand I'm open to trades WHY mainly interested in sideshow and hot toys :)

Gatling gun now sold, taken pics down of sold stuff. Will be listing more items tomorrow so stay tuned!

New items added bump and some prices reduced!

Re: FS: New items added 1/6 Custom Accessories, Head Sculpts, Parts. Prices lowered.

Hey sweet, been a while, have you moved over the bridge?
Hope you're well?

Bump!

Re: FS: New items added 1/6 Custom Accessories, Head Sculpts, Parts. Prices lowered.

PM sent on Joker hands.

Hey sweet, been a while, have you moved over the bridge?
Hope you're well?

Bump!

It has been indeed! Yeah I moved over the bridge into Welshy land around a year ago. Everything went to hell with my last relationship, then my business partner screwed me so thought sod it, start anew! I'm doing ok now, thank you and you? =)

Sold updates, come on people all this stuff needs to go go go!

Back