Ask Sideshow DC Q&A's

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheMadTitan

Super Freak
Reaction score
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/experie...awesome-bad-guys-like-amazo-is-there-any-pla/

Q.
Dear Sideshow, I am very excited that now Sideshow has the DC license to make us tons of superheroes and villains from the DC Universe, which has lots of awesome bad guys like AMAZO! Is there any plan to make an Amazo Premium Format displaying of his copied Justice League powers?

Amazo is a fun villain indeed, and definitely offers up a number of diverse looks for consideration. He’s on our minds, and likely to come after we give the due respect to some of the bigger names, like Luthor, Darkseid, and ol’ Starro.

The only version of Amazo I've ever really liked is the Justice League Unlimited one, and I highly doubt they'd go for something so art deco and retro looking. :(

I thought the Young Justice version was cool, JL:U was Oscarlike but was still cool. He's so goofy looking by design.

Agreed on the YJ amazo. i also liked the JLA tornado's pat amazo. his face was sick!

Oh Amazo is the android who can absorb others powers. I've seen his episode way back.

amazo-591.jpg

Back