Eaglemoss Batmobile collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thundergod

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've just been browsing ebay and come across a couple of auctions for Batmobiles from an Eaglemoss Model and magazine collection . Is this new , current or well gone ? I don't remember it ever being advertised and the Eaglemoss site has the date as 2011 ! Have I missed it ? Does anyone know anything about it ? :dunno

Looks like it was test marketed last April,and nothing since then.perhaps they are getting ready to roll it out this summer on the back of the dark knight rises.hope so anyway!

Eaglemoss figures are solid. I have owned a few in the past. The batmobiles were going for huge money a little while ago. This is a sweet little release if your okay with the scale.

This is good news , I missed out on the '89 Batmobile ( and I wasn't prepared to pay the silly ebay prices) and it's the one that fills the gap in my collection !

Hot Wheels have got a lot of Batmbiles being released next year i have seen some pre-order sheets.There doing 1/18 Batman Forever and re-doing 60s Batmobile with figures.They will also do Bruce's Lamborghini and a camo Tumbler.

I have the Eaglemoss Batman Automobilia collection #1 in my shop now but i am not able to sell these until the 2nd of Jan. Every one of my customers that has seen it have been impressed the 89 Batmobile is a decent size.
418057_468531503202977_1000541025_n.jpg

Last edited:
Hey thudergod i thought this might help you see the size a bit better that is a Corgi 1:43 scale Batmobile next to it.
Darth329_zps419b7ef5.jpg

Cheers Ditch . That's a pretty good size , a bit larger than I was expecting . What sort of thing is contained in the magazine ?

I have not opened one yet but you can see what it's like in this commercial.

[ame]https://youtu.be/lJo3iT0a4Ds[/ame]

I've found the website , it's looking pretty good . The subscription "freebies" are the '89 Batwing , the "cocooned" '89 Batmobile and a full size Gotham City License Plate !

Picked up the first issue ( had intended getting a couple , but WH Smith was down to it's last copy ! ) and I'm pretty impressed . It's a fair size ( just under 6 inches ) and the details and general proportions, though not perfect , are very good . What I DO like , is the semi-gloss/satin finish , which adds a nice touch of realism to the model . Another nice touch is the diorama base which features a "lenticular" backdrop and a very respectable Batman figure ( as well as a couple of chemical/oil drums ) . On the whole , I'm VERY satisfied with the whole package and the magazine , though very slim , has some pretty informative stuff relating to the Batmobile , the movie in which it features and what was occuring in the comics at that specific time . I'll be subscribing for sure ( and I'll probably picking up a couple more of this first issue for customizing/hoarding purposes ! ):clap

Back