Anyone planning to make the new Dark Shadows figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw this tonight and would love to own a Barnabus figure! He'd have to come with gloved hands and elongated claw hands, hat,cane, cowl and sunglasses! Maybe regular head and snarling fanged blood dripping from the mouth head!

Just saw this tonight and would love to own a Barnabus figure! He'd have to come with gloved hands and elongated claw hands, hat,cane, cowl and sunglasses! Maybe regular head and snarling fanged blood dripping from the mouth head!

Your best bet is to nag HT on their FB page to include it in their Bromance with Depp line. :lol

this movie was such Utter S___t. God sitting for this at the theater felt like punishment, felt like Burton stole 7 bucks from me and then slowly tortured me with bad jokes and a stupid plot...

I really liked the movie.
I think it gets far too much hate.:huh

this movie was such Utter S___t. God sitting for this at the theater felt like punishment, felt like Burton stole 7 bucks from me and then slowly tortured me with bad jokes and a stupid plot...

I know.
It's nowhere near the comedic genius that is Elvira,right?.
;)

The movie should've been called Meandering Shadows.

But it was OK i guess. The end was kinda fun. But I didnt give a **** about any one. Dont see these selling at all. Not even with Depp.

I think it would do well.

Me and my brother are planning to make classic DS figures. The Josette is nearing completion, actually.

To be fair, I loathed the new DS film, but Depp's Barney would probably not be too hard to create by kitbashing and modifying parts from other figures. If you can get a good headsculpt of a clean-shaven depp, you could ''shave'' down his hair, use sand-paper to smooth it and then replace the plastic hair with ''real hair''.

The hardest thing to create might be the stick. However, if you can get a cane from the 10" figure, you could use Hydro-expand to blow it up to 12" scale.

Back